Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was awesome!

This movie was one of the funniest I've ever seen! Great movie all around & good for laughs too!
    The Star Wars references were aplenty in this laugh-fest, such as Mark Hamill's line: "Don't F*** with the Jedi Master"
    Go see it if you can! You won't regret it!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

"This is the worst idea since Greedo shooting first!"

The movie was good, but dident live up the level of Clerks or Mallrats
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

I want to see it soon. Probably this weekend. It doesn't look great, but good enough to keep me quite entertained.

One of Kevin Smith's worst, above only Dogma.

Meaning it was still a very, very, very, very excellent movie

I just wish Shannon "In the Back of a Volkswagon?" Hamilton would have shown up
    Last edited by Mike Troxell; 08-25-2001 at 01:33 PM.

I find Jay and Silent Bob quite painful . . .

BUT in this very funny movie Jay had some great bits. Shannon Elizabeth and Chris Rock were OUTSTANDING in their roles, and Will Ferell was great as always.

Mark Hamill's costume really diminished what could have been a great cameo.

Thumbs up

I am sorry, but i thought it was one of the funniest movies I have went to see in the theaters in a while. Hey Collector, i agree, great line.
    Last edited by evenflow; 08-26-2001 at 07:53 PM.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Did anyone get the DVD?

I did, and upon another viewing I have softened my stance on the titular characters Many of the parts are hit and miss for me, but there's alot of comedic gold there . . .

I purchased the DVD today. I loved it in the theatre at the time. I can't wait to watch it again and see all the extras on the disc.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Hmm... I've wanted to see them but I kinda want to wait to see it on cable or pay-per-view as I don't want to spend the moola on the DVD before seeing in case I may not like it. Anything else on the DVD? Commentary, cutscenes, goofs, etc.?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Hmm... I've wanted to see them but I kinda want to wait to see it on cable or pay-per-view as I don't want to spend the moola on the DVD before seeing in case I may not like it. Anything else on the DVD? Commentary, cutscenes, goofs, etc.?
    Thanks to DVDshrine for the specs and easter egg info:

Disc 1: Screen-Specific Audio Commentary by director Kevin Smith, producer Scott Mosier, and co-star Jason Mewes, Sneak Peeks contains trailers for other Dimension / Miramax DVDs. We have selections for 40 Days and 40 Nights, Clerks, Chasing Amy, Clerks Uncensored, “Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back Soundtrack”, and finally, “Dimension Cutting Edge Films.”

Disc 2: Deleted Scenes with Intros by Kevin Smith and Guests and includes 42 deleted scenes and outtakes running for almost 90-minutes, Gag Reel, Still Galleries, The Secret Stash, 2 Internet Trailers, 6 TV Spots, Behind The Scenes Featurette, Morris Day and the Time: Learnin’ the Moves, Guide to Morris Day and the Time, 2 Music Videos, Comedy Central’s Reel Comedy: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Cast and Crew Filmographies, Storyboards, DVD-ROM content, and a very naughty easter egg.

Easter Egg: The Cast and Crew Filmographies section also contains an easily found Easter Egg. Be warned however, once you choose to watch this Easter Egg, you’ll never be able to go back. It’s has to be one of the most grotesque and disturbing things I have ever seen and it’s not for the faint of heart. Really. I’m not kidding. Anyway, here’s what you do: 1) choose the bio / filmography for Jason Mewes, 2) once selected, press –UP- on your DVD remote, 3) you will now see the title “Jason Mewes” has changed to “Jason Mewes’ BALLS”, 4) press –ENTER- and let the party begin!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.