Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hope there's room for 'em at Target. I counted 7 - 9 different football card sets on sale, as well as baseball and the assorted 'what were they thinkin'' series of cards.

Theres tons of 'what were they thinkin' cards at most of my card retailers.

Count on mid-November for the CW cards actually showing up. Topps' release dates are always several weeks/a month behind schedule. Wonder who the retailer autograph exclusives will be? Hmmm...
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was at Target today and stopped by the trading card section. Nothing.

And I stopped by Target yesterday (which is now your "today" ) and also found nothing Star Wars-related. But I did see plenty of New Moon packs and Ben Roethecardsectionaintgotnostarwarsstuffyetberger's face on several football packs.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Looked today and nada. I was like, take some of this New Moon crap down and make some space!

My Target stores havnt received them yet. But my local (and only) card shop got them. They have tons of boxes and the packs for $2.49. Cards are pretty cool. Picked up 3 packs -didnt pull anything special.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'll be hitting the comic shop Saturday. I might have to break down and get a pack or two.

Have been checking Targets, and found nothin' so far.

Found them!!!

Found the retail version at two different Targets in Louisville Saturday night. $1.99 per pack.

I bought six packs. Out of the packs I bought, I got three cells, three foils and three season 2 preview cards.

These cards are nicely done, better than I expected. In addition to the basic ep storyline, some cards list changes that were made to the script. The foil cards also list which actors voiced the characters.

There's also a mail-in offer where you can get a binder and promo card (a-ha!!) for this set. If you use the code, it's $15.95, or in that neighborhood. I'm thinking about that.

Binders rock! That sounds great; I've looked for SW 3-ring holders for years, especially since CW is students-oriented.

I should head out today, then. Great haul, OC.