Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The offer for the binder looks like a good one -I'll get a binder for sure. They dont have it on their site yet though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Bought four packs today from Target: got the checklist (always seem to, and I like it so I can read the card titles), 2 foil characters (Obi-Wan, Ahsoka), 1 cel (Snow clonetroopers), and 1 motion card (some Jedi starfighter). Only one duplicate card (#6). I ordered a complete set (with the 8 Season 2 previews) online, and I hope to send away for the binder set (free Widevision sleeves! ) soon.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Their site now has a message saying the collector kit is "Coming Soon!" I wonder if that's "soon" as in "on sale on October."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

In the Topps world, who knows!

Sounds like a nice haul, BC.

I buy my card sleeves from a vendor at the flea market. Cheaper than the comic shop.

BCJ and OC47150 did you guys collect the Topps Widevisions cards of Episodes 4-6 in the mid 90's? I got a set of each. Nice cards. How about the Topps Star Wars Galaxy Cards Series 1 & 2 from 1993 & 1995? Bought several boxes back then a put some sets together. Those were nice cards also. If interested in any let me know. Thanks.

I went back a little while ago and filled in the holes in those very sets, indyjones.

I find my Widevision sleeves at a local collectors' show at 6 for a buck. Not too bad a price, but I can't find them anywhere else around here (no card shops sell them here ).

I have those cards, Indy. I also have the 3D cards for ANH and TPM. Thanks for asking.

Rumor is, there's gonna be a 3D set for ESB and Galaxy 5 sometime next year, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I find my Widevision sleeves at a local collectors' show at 6 for a buck. Not too bad a price, but I can't find them anywhere else around here (no card shops sell them here ).
    My local shop charges $18.95 for a box of 100, so 6 for a buck isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Rumor is, there's gonna be a 3D set for ESB and Galaxy 5 sometime next year, too.
    The current issue of Non-Sport Update has a full page color ad from Topps for the upcoming Galaxy 5, shipping January 2010.

And, by "January 2010," they mean "April 2014," right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    The current issue of Non-Sport Update has a full page color ad from Topps for the upcoming Galaxy 5, shipping January 2010.
    I'm guessing March, at the earliest.

I almost bought a couple of packs at Target today. Almost.