Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I, too, have passed on packs. I guess I'm waiting until my complete set arrives.

I wonder if Topps is waiting until after Cyber Monday this weekend ends, before putting their binder deal up.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by B-CJ:Season One View Post
    I, too, have passed on packs. I guess I'm waiting until my complete set arrives.

I wonder if Topps is waiting until after Cyber Monday this weekend ends, before putting their binder deal up.
    Got it! Am disappointed that the Season Two preview cards all have the same text on the back. Now, I know they might not want to truly spoiler-ize the as-yet-unfinished season, but c'mon.

I like the trivia, and the character quotes are okay. Images on the front are great; I really like WV sets.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The Binder is up!

Gonna wait till closer to the shipping date before I place my order.
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 12-04-2009 at 09:19 AM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Bought two packs of cards today. Picked up chrome R2 and a promo card.

But the card that has me puzzled is one with a silver clone trooper helment stamped in the upper right corner and some numbers stamped on the back, in silver.

Anyone else come across one of these?

Back of the pack says "Silver Foil-Stamped Parallels 1:17, Gold Foil-Stamped Parallels 1:8222." So, I'd say you beat the odds on an insert card, but not the big odds.

I ordered my binder tonight, but I couldn't use PayPal and the coupon code from a pack; I had to type in my info myself. Shipping was almost $11.

What link are you referring to with this binder? I've not heard of this thing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Back of the pack says "Silver Foil-Stamped Parallels 1:17, Gold Foil-Stamped Parallels 1:8222." So, I'd say you beat the odds on an insert card, but not the big odds.

I ordered my binder tonight, but I couldn't use PayPal and the coupon code from a pack; I had to type in my info myself. Shipping was almost $11.
    That's what I get for not looking at the packaging.

I'm gonna wait until after Christmas to order the binder.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    What link are you referring to with this binder? I've not heard of this thing yet.
    When you buy a pack, it should include a card that has the link on it and a code for 15% off a CW 3-ring binder, 15 WV card sleeves, and a promo card. But the website is the Topps one; you should see a "news" link for the WV Clone Wars collectors set (I think that's what it's called); it runs $20 normally (plus big shipping costs, since a binder is big) before the savings.

I'd comment, but I don't even collect the cards.... [Trails off in despair.]

Sly Wiley turned and saw Disco Tusken dancing with the tauntaunwampagunganbeast. "Excuse me, but have you seen my pants?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I hear there's a limited edition (read: 0 produced) series of those "adventures" due out this Festivus, Chux.

Signed,
    Icon Wars

cc: DeckardSmith