Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Anyone actually reading the card backs on this set? The pictures often don't match the text, or it's the previous card (without the "Coming Next..." type from the old ESB Topps cards) mentioned. One even had the same picture on the front AND back?!? Still, it's not a bad one to look at.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

As people are building their sets, here are some extras I have, now that I own a complete set:

PV-2,PV-4,3,6,8,12,15,17,22,28,31,36,38,39,41,43,55,56,62, 63,72,78,80.

There may be more, if I decide (or am able to find) to buy more packs looking for chase cards. PM me if any of those are needed to fill holes (at no cost! ).

A friend brought the binder to our monthly meeting yesterday. It arrived very quickly, he said, in under two weeks or so.

It's a nice looking binder. The promo card isn't a true promo card, as far as promo cards. It's still a nice-looking card.

I will have to order one after Christmas.

Mine came UPS today. True, the card looks just like any other regular set card, but it DOES have "B1" as its number, so it MUST be special. Binder is pretty cool (pictures on both outside covers), and big enough to add in more pages (probably the Cartoon Network CW and movie CW sets?) than the 15 "free" ones provided. For the price (if you ignore shipping), it's not too bad.

Target has those 2-pack packs like they have in the past for $3.99 (technically, it is $.01 more than if you buy 2 separate packs ), and there's a vertical wrapper style with three panels of hero characters instead of the giant Yoda style. So I bought one, and got a Padme animation cel.

Update: this was likely to be my last pack purchase, so here are the extras I have, if anyone needs them: PV2-PV6, 3, 6, 8, 11, 12, 14-17, 22, 23, 25, 28, 30, 31, 34, 36, 38-41, 43, 45, 50, 54-57, 61-63, 65, 67, 70-73, 75, 78, 80. PM me if you're interested.

SSG update: do you realize that the main SSG page has TWO news stories on the revolving images part that are about trading cards (WV Clone Wars, SWG5)? I guess some do even collect the cards, but...

I originally planned to just buy a base set and maybe a few chase cards on the aftermarket, but when I picked up the Family Guy SSS Dark Side DVD and it was $2 off, I decided to spend the savings on a pack of CW cards. I expected all commons but at least I'd have that binder insert, so I was happy to pull a Padme clear cell card! It's one of the 1:4 cards, so it's better than the 1:2 and 1:3 tiers.

I bought several more packs this weekend, felt foolish to do so but I was feeling the jones...I pulled a Yoda sketch card (movie style, not animated style) so that's pretty exciting.

I'm 2 cards shy of a base set...I need #48 and #3 - anybody have those to sell or trade?

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I'm 2 cards shy of a base set...I need #48 and #3 - anybody have those to sell or trade?
    I have the card 3, according to my list (LISTS... :drool: ) above. If only there were some system in which persons in different places to transfer objects between them...

PM me if you want it.

I was going to order the CW-exclusive binder from Topps. Went through the process but Topps wanted $10 (!!) for postage. It was UPS, and the USPS wasn't even an option. I passed. I can get my $2 binder at WM and that will do suffice, thank you.