Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone think we'll ever get a decent han figure

Do u think we'll ever get a decent han? i saw the one a sdcc looks ok but got a feelin he's gonna be anorexic again im not holdin out much hope for an ultimate bespin han i wish hasblah would sort it out

I still think the 2004 VOTC Han Solo is the best version of the figure made.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I still think the 2004 VOTC Han Solo is the best version of the figure made.
    Agreed. No need to redo that one, just reissue it from time to time.

VOTC Han is close to perfection, but he's too skinny so it looks a little odd overall.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have doubts there'll be a Han that I find acceptable any time soon - least not until the VOTC mold breaks down.

Sadly Hasbro seems to be listening to the pro-VOTC Han crowd rather than the anti-VOTC Han people and keeps frankensteining it somehow into just about every Han figure since. And its a failure every time. They don't know or they don't care. Han is a main character, he'll sell regardless.

VOTC Han looks great because all parts of the sculpt are in proportion to one another. The legs look too skinny on the VTSC Endor Han, but look fine on the ANH VOTC Han.

The TAC Smuggler Han looks too skinny to me, though the torso and legs are the same as VOTC Han, which looks fine to me. Is this possibly due to the mold getting old and wearing out between the VOTC release and the TAC/BMF release?

Pick the core character, same statement.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I don't have a problem with the VOTC Han Solo, although there is room for improvement. Is it good enough that hasbro is finished "polishing" it up? I am not sure, but if they make a better one, I will buy it.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by vger View Post
    VOTC Han looks great because all parts of the sculpt are in proportion to one another. The legs look too skinny on the VTSC Endor Han, but look fine on the ANH VOTC Han.

The TAC Smuggler Han looks too skinny to me, though the torso and legs are the same as VOTC Han, which looks fine to me. Is this possibly due to the mold getting old and wearing out between the VOTC release and the TAC/BMF release?
    I totally agree VGER. Hasbro better fix it up before they release a Bespin Han. The Han figures shouldn't be skinnier than Luke figures.

Aside from the overuse, I think the 1999 Cantina Han and 2001 (?) Bespin Han are the best.
    Tommy, close your eyes.