Thumbs up James Bond Special Edition DVDs $12!

It sure beats there $29.99 they were going for last time around! I just got Goldfinger. I think I will also pick up Octo***** when it comes out. That would give me all of the ones I really enjoy, other than Thunderball, and my dad has that one. Go get your Bond fix! These special editions look great- I have never seen Goldfinger look this way, it is truly miraculous!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Let me ask a question. Does the SE Goldfinger DVD star Puss-y Galore or the SSG version, Coward Galore?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I bought them all the first time around...back when it was called OctoPússy! Unfortunatly, when Die Another Day comes out on DVD, I'll need to boot George Lazenby from one of the boxes...

P.S. I think the Autocensor needs jiggering...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    Let me ask a question. Does the SE Goldfinger DVD star Puss-y Galore or the SSG version, Coward Galore?
    No, but there is a discussion in the documentaries about her name almost being changed to Kitty Galore! The years have passed for Honor Blackmon. Shirley Eaton was one fine Bond girl though!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car