Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Beatles Rock Band

This game is IMPOSSIBLE to play...because I have the HUGEST boner playing it!!!

The opening sequence is amazing and I've literally messed up playing because I was looking at the background.

Wow. Just wow...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

At least you've not stayed up all night trying to unlock Johnny Cash to make Guitar Hero 5 the awesomest it can be, and finally giving up and resorting to cheat codes because you can't bear the thought of not playing as the Man in Black.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I feel like I'm slapping baby Jesus when I mess up on this game. It's pretty sac religious.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I do that when trying to perform their songs in a band. Not so easy as some would think.

Hopefully the Beatles get another boost out of this. Good for me and the guys.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

My lady and I busted this open last night with her on drums and myself on guitar. It's effin incredible!!!

I do agree that the intro was really amazing and I too want to watch the visuals when I should be playing the game. I do hope you can unlock the visuals and watch them by themselves eventually.

But yeah, this game is awesome. I really love it!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I do agree that the intro was really amazing and I too want to watch the visuals when I should be playing the game. I do hope you can unlock the visuals and watch them by themselves eventually.
    We were thinking that last night so we just put it on no fail mode and watched a few of 'em. It's not the same though without the music playing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got to play this last night and it was indeed damn incredible. The graphics are good without being creepy. Obviously all the songs are amazing. I had probably too much fun screeching "Hey Bulldog" and "Helter Skelter", but I don't care.

So yesterday we played this from about 3pm until almost 11pm. We BBQ'd and drank copious amounts of alcohol as well. Our favorite song as a group is by far "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Have you ever heard of Nintendo thumb? Well, I've got Beatles foot. I play the drums on the game (on expert of course) and Ringo can throw down. Now I seriously know why they say he was one of the best drummers around.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Have you ever heard of Nintendo thumb? Well, I've got Beatles foot. I play the drums on the game (on expert of course) and Ringo can throw down. Now I seriously know why they say he was one of the best drummers around.
    This game redefines Ringo's importance and contribution to the group.