Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Tours

Thats even more the reason to get her one now!! Then in May you will not have to buy her as much.
    Think about it, its a win-win situation.
    I am kidding jason, I know cell phones arent cheap.
    But I know one thing is true-you have to keep the wife happy, right??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I seem to remember that store having drinking glasses with a "Mos Eisley Cantina" logo imprinted on them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They recently got in some cool new glasses, though I wish I still had my chrome one with the silver-glitter painted Star Tours logo (the original one).

A cell-phone probably won't work because the Star Trader is in a building underneath/next-to one ride and next to the Starcade, IIRC, the reception in there is dreadful - on my phone, impossible. (As an annual pass holder, I spend a lot of time there )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Thanks for the tips!

Originally posted by jedijason1138
    Any other suggestions that anyone thinks of are appreciated. My wife leaves near the end of March, so that will give me plenty of time to make a list.
    Ok, heres one...

Get yourself a biiiigggg bag, then poke a few tiny holes in it, and then hitch a ride acting as luggage.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"