Talking Music by the 'Decade': 00s

What a lame label. While there might've been good music, the time period doesn't lend itself to a convenient numbering system. Like the other threads, what 15-or-so songs would best sum up this time, that hasn't even officially ended yet? Have at it, Internet-style.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Most of my collection of songs from the new millennium are ones I discovered from listening to the alternative channel on Music Choice. I rarely recognize much from the top 40 lists, so my choices will not reflect much of anything from there. A lot of them may have made the modern rock tracks, though. Lists to come in the near future.

Green Day's "American Idiot" (that could be the album as well as song, IMO), and "Holiday".
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Modest Mouse, The Shins, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Coldplay, Muse, My Morning Jacket, Arcade Fire, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Spoon, Feist, MGMT, Fleet Foxes - all fine choices from the almost-done decade (even though some of them were around before that, I'd associate them more with this decade). I don't even pay attention to some of the more popular/mainstream stuff since, as with just about any decade, it's not as interesting or good as what other people are doing.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram