Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Funny made-up words

Have you invented any words for things that have no simple word to describe them? Or perhaps a simple expression you made up?

I made up the word "Farg". It's what results when you let one go in the shower. Please visualize Pigpen from peanuts and the little cloud that hangs about him.

Anyhoo- do you have any?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Re: Funny made-up words

You know what me and my friend made up a word. It's SUPERBALOCIOUS. It's when your pants get stuck behind the tongue of your shoes. I don't know how it got started but I use it this day.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    You know what me and my friend made up a word. It's SUPERBALOCIOUS. It's when your pants get stuck behind the tongue of your shoes. I don't know how it got started but I use it this day.
    That was the first thing I thought of. I still use it all the time too.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I have some but cant say them here. This thread has a potential to be a good one, just remember to keep it clean please.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How about "fartfignewton"? It's what you do when you've had one too many cookies.

Or "difugalty"? A corroption of "difficulty".

Good grief, I've corropted curruption!

Dang, I've done it again!
    Last edited by Bobby Fett; 02-11-2005 at 11:40 PM.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Ive used the word "begiddle" occasionally. Begiddle is basically the start and middle of something, but never the ending. For example, lets say you wanted to know about a particular movie, i would go about explaining it through the begiddle of the movie, but wouldnt go into the conclusion of it. Begiddle originated when i was attempting to explain what Episode 2 was like, some people were curious how it was and i meant to say, "Would you like to know the beginning or middle parts of it?" and ended up saying "Would you like to know the begiddle of it?" Hence, the creation of begiddle.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Iuse ookled. My mother in law hates the word fart, soI say I ookled when I am around her.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My 6 year old daughter comes up with some doosies. Her latest was: attackaling (combo of attack and tackle). It was pretty cute.

I just add the wrong endings to words.. like

thats the awesomest..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Two of the best nonsense words I ever came up with are "snigtad" and "flornbi."
    Tommy, close your eyes.