Thread: 2009 Repacks

2009 Repacks

For the Legacy Collection, in the 2009 new packaging, does anyone know which are repacks?

Also, I thought the Saga Legends was all repacks but I found Han Solo with mask and Chewie with mask (which I thought were new). Which Saga legends are new figures

No saga legends are technically new figures. The Han and Chewie you saw are rereleases with some new accessories. The rehashes in the main line are (as far as I know): Darth Maul and Speeder Bike trooper in the TPM wave and at some point a Padme, Commander Devis, Boba Fett, and a Stormtrooper will all see release in the TLC collection despite being rereleases.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

So far, these figures have been confirmed as being repacked on the red card:
    *Jawa with WED Droid
    *Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise
    *Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
    *Spacetrooper
    *Darth Maul (shirtless)
    *Biker Scout
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)
    *Anakin Skywalker (AOTC)
    *Jango Fett (Evolutions)
    *Saleucami Trooper
    *SCUBA Trooper
    *ARC Trooper (blue)
    *Ugnaught (likely the new version, but unconfirmed)
    *Padmé Amidala (AOTC Evolutions)
    *Boba Fett (Evolutions)
    *Commander Deviss (aka 2005 ROTS Clone Commander)
    *Stormtrooper (VOTC)
    *Commander Bacara
    *Snowtrooper

Damn, 19 - that's quite a few.