Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best Han Solo headsculpt I've seen

Too bad it's on a GIJoe....

http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/g.../02_Mantis.jpg

Anyone know if this was "borrowed" from the Star Wars line? I don't feel like comparing it to all the bazillion Hans I have, and the nearly twice that many I don't.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The hair leads me to believe that it's not a direct copy, but damn, that's freaky.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

That is just crazy. I hope hasbro is reading this right now.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

That head would've looked good on one of the KotCS Indy's we got last year (with darker hair of course).

It didn't really look like Han to me at first glance. I tried covering up the hair, and that worked a bit better, but perhaps it looked more like Indy than Han.

It could be made into an older (NJO-era) Han Solo.

They need to make the hero figures from that era anyway:

Han in his 50's and Luke and Leia in their 40's.

It definitely looks like Indy from the Last Crusade, but the face is just not young enough for Han Solo.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I can't see it. maybe it's my eyes but even covering the blonde hair I still don't see Harrison Ford likeness....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

That definitely looks like an older Harrison Ford to me. Freaky. I think I'll grab that for a NJO scene with the twins and that Luke from the Evolutions set.

I'm afraid this is the best I can get with our camera. It's pretty high-end, but the disadvantage is that the "camera-challenged" (like myself) have trouble focusing on small objects up close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0137.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	21526   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0135.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	21527   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0136.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	21528  
    Tommy, close your eyes.