Talking Favorite cartoons.

I was just wondering about what cartoons you all like. Mine are:
    The classic ones:
    The Flintstones
    Scooby-Doo
    New ones:
    Johnny Bravo
    Dragonball Z
    I have others that I like, but I did not feel like listing them.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

I dont really watch cartoons but if i was to choose it would ahve to be the Droids and Ewoks cartoon series.

PENDO!

My favorites when I was younger are Robotech, Voltron, Transformers, and GI Joe.

Sadly, I have to admit that my favorite one at the moment is Arthur (only because of my kids).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

Hey MC, I used to watch G.I. Joe when I was younger too! It came on the USA Cartoon Express every morning. That show was great.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Originally posted by Grif
    Hey MC, I used to watch G.I. Joe when I was younger too! It came on the USA Cartoon Express every morning. That show was great.
    I remember watching it after Transformers every day on KCOP (Ch. 13 in LA). The ones I really liked were the miniseries that lasted the whole week. The first one about that friggin' transporter device and them having to find the three fuel sources (heavy water and some kind of meteorite) was so cool. I couldn't wait getting through with my last class in Jr. High so I could get home and turn it on.

YO JOE!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I still love Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies. I also like Justice League, Dexter's Laboratory, and also Courage the Cowardly Dog. I used to love the Mario Bros. TV show. But it is no more...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I talked about this on the sportbike network

well my favorite cartoons of the past are ROBOTECH, Star Blazers and the transformers, I hardly watch them now except sometimes when I catch South Park or The Tick.

Check out this romp down 80's memory lane:

Transformers, Go-Bots, Dungeons and Dragons, The Smurfs, G.I. Joe, The Snorks, M.A.S.K., Thundercats, Silverhawks, He-Man, Turbo Teen, The Gummy Bears, Voltron, Robotech, . . . . I could go on for hours . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I guess my top list cartoons will be
    Robotech, Macross, G. I. Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, He - Man, Visionaries, Smurfs,
    M.A.S.K., Voltron, Dungeons and Dragons and
    the list go on and on ................

Man I watched them all!

The ones that I loved the most, I've already named because there was death and destruction in them!

I was tired of watching those GI JOE type of cartoons where nobody gets killed.