worst figure ever, and you can't beat this one!

this is probably nothing new here, but since I haven't seen all the past posts I will go with it. First how did Hasbro release this Luke figure that looks nothing like him?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TACwave3.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	21550  

and second, from bad to horribly bizarre: when I got the "Battle at the Sarlacc Pit" battle pack I was really thrilled with the quality of the skiff and the figures. Imagine the expression on my face when I took my first glance at the jedi Luke figure they included. No, no other figure is this bad. I don't mind a figure with poor likeness or limited articulation. This Luke figure looks like the paint on his face got wiped off somehow and they had to quickly fix it so they drew a generic face on there. Except it looks like they gave the figure and a crayon to a 3rd grader. I thought to myself this can't be right. But now I just laugh at it, how on earth could they make something so terrible? It's so hilarious now!! Looks like they gave him chocolate easter bunny eyes to go with a mildly surprised eyebrow expression! You have to laugh. What in the world happened on that one?

I looked at it again, can't stop laughing. If I saw this figure in a set of Playskool or Fisher Price toys it would fit right in! If it were in a dollar store I would pass it by, and that's why this is the worst figure ever.

Pic is from rebelscum, mine is way worse!

Name:	TLC-2057.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	21551  

The first Luke looks more like Willow and the second Luke looks like something out of ToyFare's Figure Theater, when they put those bulging eyes on the figures.

In the history of bad Lukes, this figure is a big time contenter for Worst Luke Ever. Behold, down-syndrome Luke!

Name:	VOTClukeswing1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	21552  
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

ok, here is mine. There are small parts of the hair that didn't get covered w/paint and the right eye is off center, you can easily see the sculpted eye socket w/skin tone partially on it instead of eye paint. I should point out the figure looks just fine from the back, as long as you can't see the face. (for diorama purpose). edit: look at the chocolate easter bunny eyes! haha and those eyebrows!!!

Name:	luke 2_1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	21553  

I have to say the first Luke that came with the TAC Tatoonie wave is actually one of my favorites. I swapped the head with the TAC Jedi Luke body and it actually makes for a decent custom of Luke attacking the guards on the sail barge....

the Saga Jedi Luke was decent at the time and perhaps one of the best Jedi Lukes to date but still needed improvement.

if i had to add a figure to the worst Luke catagory how about the very first POTF He-Man Luke or even the Saga Final Jedi Duel Luke with the horrible action feature and bucky the rabbit buck teeth ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks