Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered
    Still live in logan WV for the 3rd freaking time!

Not to stop the buying or anything

I saw this set at my wal mart too. It looks nice. Now for all those who are jonesing for the ep2 toys and buying this for that rush you know the preview figures are due this month right? Late this month true but this one none the less. These I am looking forward to. A new nice astromech, Clone trooper, The fetts dad and the hot looking jam weazel..which if that isn't a girl they need to resculpt pretty badly.
    Luck to all in the hunt..for the new and the new old..those R4-M9s should be popping up soon..and congrats to all who ordered the vader toy fair edition in time..Chad
    lemure77@yahoo.com
    Good hunting to all

Hey,Went to WM this morning.No Jedi Starfighter,but the Lego
    section was really empty with stock save some Duplo stuff.It
    does come in an EpII package,right?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Nope, but it's basically unmarked, it's the only SW set to not have characters in the logo, it's more or less noticeable, it says Jedi Starfighter in nice bold letters, gotta kinda look though since it fits in a little more with the generic packaging on the other sets.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

WOO HOO! my walmart just got the starfighter in today :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Did any of you guys get 2 lightsaber hilts with this set?
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Yeah, they're packing those in now as extras so I think in case you lose one you have the other for back-up... or they saw the Naboo Qui & Obi figures at TRU and decided to pack in 2 hilts and 1 blade to have one ignited and the other unignited.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    Hey,Went to WM this morning.No Jedi Starfighter,but the Lego
    section was really empty with stock save some Duplo stuff.It
    does come in an EpII package,right?
    InsaneJediGirl,
    It comes in the basic LEGO box, with the basic Star Wars logo on the top right hand corner.
    Make sure you check all around; I was at a WM this weekend and they had them all stacked at the very top of the shelves, like they didnt want anyone to find them.
    I recommend this set to everyone, I put mine together and I love it!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Out of the mouth's of babes...

Here's a good story.

I just got mine and my four year old daughter and I put it together. She looked at the little figure and says "Look, Dad, Obi Wan!" Ahh, my heart leapt that she would recognise a LEGO figure of a character (I personally think it looks like Eric Stoltz from Pulp Fiction...but whatever). I asked her who that was (pointing to the droid) and she goes "R2-D2."

Then she lifted up the Starfighter and looked underneath and asks "where are his legs?"<---(Imagine this in the sweetest most innocent voice you can think of.)

That's right, folks. Even my four year old knows when George made a mistake. You older collectors can rationalize away a droid head with no body attached, but little kids know that astromech droids have stumpy little bodies, and this one realized it wasn't there. I was so proud of her. I love my daughter.

That's a great story Rollo There's no reason they couldn't throw in a bucket to attach the droid's head to.

I also got an extra saber hilt in my set . . . maybe I can trade it for a droid trunk.

Re: Out of the mouth's of babes...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Here's a good story.

I just got mine and my four year old daughter and I put it together. She looked at the little figure and says "Look, Dad, Obi Wan!" Ahh, my heart leapt that she would recognise a LEGO figure of a character (I personally think it looks like Eric Stoltz from Pulp Fiction...but whatever). I asked her who that was (pointing to the droid) and she goes "R2-D2."

Then she lifted up the Starfighter and looked underneath and asks "where are his legs?"<---(Imagine this in the sweetest most innocent voice you can think of.)

That's right, folks. Even my four year old knows when George made a mistake. You older collectors can rationalize away a droid head with no body attached, but little kids know that astromech droids have stumpy little bodies, and this one realized it wasn't there. I was so proud of her. I love my daughter.
    Very cool story. I too would've liked to of had an extra body thrown in but unfortunetly they went with the movie-specifics and the Jedi Starfighter's droid head is just built-in. If you go to SW.com and check out the Jedi Starfighter section, you can read that. However... if you've got a B-wing and haven't anything to with the astromech there, pop off the head, put it in the cargo hold, then have the body for the Jedi Starfighter astromech.