Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wave 12 at retail

FYI:
    Just saw what's left of Wave 12 (or a Wave 11 revision) at Sci-Fi Genre:
    It includes:

-Baron Fel's TIE Interceptor (repack)
    -Magnaguard Starfighter (original paint)
    -Republic Gunship (new - still in stock!)
    -Republic V-Wing Starfighter (repack)
    -Shadow Trooper Gunship (repack)
    -TIE Defender (repack)

I'd imagine that the Punishing One (definitely), Neb B, Malevolence, and Outrider might have made up the rest... but those are all sold out and there's no list of them.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Ugh, I'm going to faint. I'm already way behind.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, I'm going to faint. I'm already way behind.
    JT, as of today, HTS has ships from wave 10 available for order... and SciFi Genre has some ships from earlier waves, too. Hope you can catch up... I doubt you've missed much because there hasn't been much to miss.

Good hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm already way behind.
    I know how you feel. There hasn't been any new Titanium on shelves around here all year. I am way behind.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

Found rebel transport & Mist Hunter at area WalMart today...no others.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Just got the new Republic Gunship tool today:

A much taller, bulkier, more muscular profile than the first tool... closer to what we see onscreen and the AF one. Ship's all metal, except for the cannons and missile launchers...and they're a little bit beefier, too.

The wings are shorter and more triangular and the tailgun's shorter. Real shame they didn't add those side turrets, eh DW? The rear doors are "closed" now so the big empty rear bay is gone... big improvement.

The cockpit doesn't open now and the guns are fixed forward... both fine by me. There's a little overspray on the red paint but overall, the paint's generally pretty good up close.

Surprising that this tool's coming out now ...without 10 repaints.

Recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hiatus View Post
    JT, as of today, HTS has ships from wave 10 available for order... and SciFi Genre has some ships from earlier waves, too. Hope you can catch up... I doubt you've missed much because there hasn't been much to miss.

Good hunting!
    Hmm, I had the Mist Hunter in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger, their shipping costs are SO high and then they charge sales tax when they're not even in my state. I may as well buy from a sleazebag on ebay, at least there I'm not paying sales tax, just scalper tax. The worst part is that if they had more new vehicles, I would have pulled that trigger.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bah! Still drowning in Viragos, IG-2000s and Hound's Teeth around here. I hope something new turns up on the pegs soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cloneemperor View Post
    I know how you feel. There hasn't been any new Titanium on shelves around here all year.
    Sorry Cloneemp... Hasbro Canada has just announced the obvious:

Snowtroopers.ca: Will we see any of the last waves of Titaniums at Canadian Retail before the line goes on hiatus?

Hasbro: We will not be shipping any new Titanium into Canada before the line goes on hiatus.

Not exactly a shock, eh?

Nope, no real surprise at all. Considering there hasn't been any new Titanium at all this year in my neck of the woods.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.