Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You Can Make Padme "Birth of the Twins" from the Geonosis Padme Evolutions Figure!

I just finally opened my Padme Evolutions set.

She comes with a softgoods white dress you can put on any figure (but why would you want to use it on any but the Padme in white from AOTC?)

When she wears it, like Leia's ANH Senate Dress (but it's different - no hood - not a re-use of the Leia Collection dress) she looks completely covered like she did at the end of ROTS when Luke and Leia were born.

While many would like a birth-of-the-twins Padme carded, this is another option since there will still others that wondered what we were going to do with ANOTHER Padme in white, when there are so many other outfits from AOTC that they could have done for this 3-pack.

Ah, you're totally right, and I never even realized this despite having the set for over a year. I think it's actually supposed to be for the ROTS Padmé, seeing as how she's pregnant and has the long hair, but it might be bulky given the shape of her sculpted dress and could indeed likely work on the AOTC Padmé as well. Nice discovery.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Oh, I was hoping this thread would be about pushing for a deluxe Padme with delivery table that could launch Luke & Leia missiles.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Funny Basker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Ah, you're totally right, and I never even realized this despite having the set for over a year. I think it's actually supposed to be for the ROTS Padmé, seeing as how she's pregnant and has the long hair, but it might be bulky given the shape of her sculpted dress and could indeed likely work on the AOTC Padmé as well. Nice discovery.
    Well between the softgoods not fitting so well, and her gun holster, the AOTC white Padme looks pregnant with the dress on anyway (remove her shawl first). Oh - and you need to remove her head before you put the dress on, then replace her head. It's that new "pop-off easily" type.

But isn't Padme supposed to have her hair up. She just came from Mustafar when she gave birth to Luke and Leia on Polis Massa.

I think using the (otherwise useless) Arena Padme from AOTC is still feasable.

I'll have to watch ROTS again. I despise that scene however - it's the worst written moment in the entire movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'll have to watch ROTS again. I despise that scene however - it's the worst written moment in the entire movie.
    Maybe, but not worse than the scene in AOTC where Padme admits to "dying a little each day" since Anakin came back into her life. Gag.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

So her hair is down. Thanks for sharing MSP. I guess we still need a birthing Padme carded figure. Diorama builders need both that one and the nightgown figure from earlier during Anakin's dream. (They could make Anakin from that scene by re-releasing the Clone Wars Anakin shirtless, w.o. the tattoos being painted on.)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Maybe, but not worse than the scene in AOTC where Padme admits to "dying a little each day" since Anakin came back into her life. Gag.
    That's just Lucas trying to attempt some kind of melodramatic dialogue like Shakespeare. I'm not saying he was successful, but it's better than the modern colloquial used to articulate that scene.

A: "Don't be afraid."

P: "I'm not afraid to die. My life's been like one big frustrating anxiety attack after another, tearing me in two different directions, ever since you made a re-appearance. Would someone like just kill me and like end this drama?"

A (Voice-over by Keanu Reeves): "What?"

P: "I love you."

A: "You love me? I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That it would destroy our lives."

P: "I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. But before we die, I just wanted you to know that I truly, deeply love you."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    P: "I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. But before we die, I just wanted you to know that I truly, deeply love you."
    A: "I'll be your sun, I'll be your moon, I'll be your everything. I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. And I'll get Savage Garden to play at our 50th anniversary party, too."
    "That's what Sheev said."