Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

ROTJ wave showing up at TRU

Just a little heads up. Yakface has reported that some people have been finding the ROTJ wave at TRU. Might be worth checking your local store to see if their in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Just a little heads up. Yakface has reported that some people have been finding the ROTJ wave at TRU. Might be worth checking your local store to see if their in stock.
    Woo-hoo! I've got to pick someone up at the airport tomorrow and there is a TRU on the way. So I might head out about half an hour early. Thanks for the heads up!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

no such luck today... 2 TRU's and nothing but pegs of Yarna, Grievous, Legends and of course Commander Ponds....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

No luck here either. Nothing but pegwarming Ponds as far as the eye can see.

They did have the Lars Homestead BP in the clearance bins for $30, but even that is more than twice what I would be will to pay for that piece of garbage.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

HTS has the ROTJ wave in stock - just placed an order for Luke, Leia, Ewoks and Prune Face
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    HTS has the ROTJ wave in stock - just placed an order for Luke, Leia, Ewoks and Prune Face
    Thanks for the heads up. I also ordered these along with Giran, Malakili, and Nikto gunner.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Woohoo! I just placed my order for Giran and the Nikto Gunner.

Thanks for the heads up!

I had some second thoughts when I saw the shipping cost, but considering that my nearest Wal-Mart is a 20 mile round trip and they don't even have the AOTC wave yet, then I think I'm actually saving myself some money, gas and frustration by buying them online.

Excellent!!! I'll be placing my order soon.

For those of you ordering, here are a couple of codes I think still work:

STARWARS10 -10% off. Good through 9/30/09. I just used this one to order TPM wave a few days ago.

BKTF09 -Free shipping. I haven't tried this one and I'm not sure when the expiration date is.

Sorry I didn't get these posted before some of you ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Excellent!!! I'll be placing my order soon.

For those of you ordering, here are a couple of codes I think still work:

STARWARS10 -10% off. Good through 9/30/09. I just used this one to order TPM wave a few days ago.

BKTF09 -Free shipping. I haven't tried this one and I'm not sure when the expiration date is.

Sorry I didn't get these posted before some of you ordered.

Thanks, though! I only ordered the figures that I didn't mind paying the extra amount for. I'll try those codes when I order the other figures from this wave.

Well, looks like I ordered just in time because Giran and the Nikto Gunner are out of stock, but so is Slave Leia and the Ewoks.

Anyways, these aren't showing up in the storefront, so I have to type the names into the search box to find each figure. However, I can't seem to find Malikili when I type in "malikili" or "rancor keeper" so does someone have a direct link to that figure?