Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what figure is this?

this pic is from the collections page, I'm wondering who the tall figure is standing to the right of the dancers, his head is in the arch and looks like a wolf. He has dark skin and long ears, never seen him before. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	794jabba_wide.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	21590  

Not quite sure which one you mean, but it's likely Saelt-Marae, Ishi Tib, or Orrimaarko.

The autocensor fiddled with the middle half of the Ishi Tib link, so just re-work it and you'll see.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The green guy or the brown one? Brown is the Elom (Tanus Spi'jek, or something like that). The green one, I can't tell... it looks either like Coleman Trebor, or maybe a custom Melas.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hmmm... You're probably right about the Ishi Tib, but that is one weird angle on him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just wasn't sure what was being asked in the first place. It sounds like he's describing Saelt-Marae, but I was confused by the "his head is in the arch" comment, thinking he was talking about either Orrimaarko or Ishi Tib. Who knows.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

thanks for the replies. The guy in question is the tallest guy on the main floor, directly above Boba Fett. He's not Yak Face or Tanus, or Prune Face. Sorry for the small pic, here is the link.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...611&ppuser=794

It does appear to be Ishi Tib. As Chux said, it is a weird angle. His head looks like Coleman Trebor's (or a wolf) turned to the left, when it's actually Ishi Tib's head turned to the right. Boba Fett's rocket kind of threw me off a bit at first as well, as it looked like a design on Ishi Tib.

It looks like when you embedded it, the picture suffered some file compression and it wasn't clear. In the original, I can see some more detail on the face, and that's definitely Ishi Tib. No question.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ummm, who's collection, and ask them?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

definately Ishi Tib.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks