Assault on Vulture's Claw question

Saw one in TRU the other day...I have no interest in any of the figs other than Ahsoka so I passed, for now, because it didn't look like the soft goods cape on her would come off without having to tear it.

Does anyone know if that is true or not?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

You can take it off, but I assume you'd need to pop off her head first (no big deal, just pop it right back on after the poncho is removed). Here are some pictures, and one shows her without the poncho, so there you go.

Parents' groups complained that she was showing too much skin.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, hey, if you buy it, I'd be happy to take the Gha Nachkt figure off of your hands. That's the only figure from the set that I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    You can take it off, but I assume you'd need to pop off her head first (no big deal, just pop it right back on after the poncho is removed). Here are some pictures, and one shows her without the poncho, so there you go.
    This is indeed true. Now unlike other ponchos that Hasbro has made for SW figures in the past, there are two sewing marks around the armpit area so you would just need to have the arms facing upwards before you can pull the poncho off.

spotted this set Thrusday but didn't have the money to put down so on the shelf it stayed. hoping to pick it up sometime soon.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks