Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nhl 0910

Red face Nhl 0910

The season started? Really? Discuss.

Defend Lord Stanley's Cup, Pittsburgh! :hoist:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I'm a Sharks' fan so the regular season is really all I have to live for. The season opener in Colorado was pretty darn bad.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

Can you and I throw a few comments about the Reign and the Condors in this thread, too? (It's a valid NHL connection isn't it?). Their opener is only days away.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Perhaps a more interesting thread title would've been "Professional Hockey Aught-9 & 10: Take a Puck to the Head and Crash the [Message] Boards With Us." Huh? Catchy, eh?

I say, if they're on ice skates, it's hockey. Yes, including ice dancing, figure skating, rescue workers on frozen ponds, a kid with ice skates for Christmas walking around his living room, a frozen fish called a skate, even an ISE on a computer that's frozen up. ALL of them: hockey.

I plan to catch a game or two there this year, once the ol' schedule slows down a tad. CBB Arena is a nice venue.

And the Pens get a nice shoot-em-out victory, over another NY squad.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Let's go Blueshirts!!!!

I've never been to a Rangers game....but I really would like to this year.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

I tried to watch the first Wings game of the season. I just can't. I'm still not over game 6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I tried to watch the first Wings game of the season. I just can't. I'm still not over game 6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup.
    Wow talk about a long memory! As a Sharks' fan, if I was like that, I'd probably never watch hockey again. And c'mon! How many championships have the Wings won in the past decade? Like losing once in a while is gonna kill the franchise.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Wow talk about a long memory! As a Sharks' fan, if I was like that, I'd probably never watch hockey again. And c'mon! How many championships have the Wings won in the past decade? Like losing once in a while is gonna kill the franchise.
    When you're as used to winning as we are it's tough when you don't win it.

Unfortunately they don't show many Wings games over here.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    The problem isn't that they didn't win, its that they choked it away knowing that they were getting old. You always got to win that last one before the run is over. Last year was that one. They will still be good, but not as good as they have been in the past 12 years.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Don't you mean how Malkin's Russian Mob handlers applied pressure to the officiating and bought the Cup? What was the problem with Malkin and Olvechkin initially, the mobsters who owned them would release them until they extored, I mean were offered, more for their contract buy outs.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)