New Waves Spotted

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have seen the Mist Hunter and new EPIII Mace Windu Jedi Starfighter at a local Wal-Mart, but couldn't afford them as I spent my monies of the month on the sale on deluxe figs at TRU and the last Screen Scene 2-packs at another Wal -Mart. The final hunts have begun!

Take them figures back and buy the Titaniums! Are you crazy or something?

I'd like to thank Darth Morpheus for hooking me up with the Mist Hunter, Mace JSF, BD Rebel Transport, and Anakin CW Y-Wing yesterday! They're all awesome and it is so very much appreciated! A very, very nice thing to do!

THANK YOU DM! You rock!
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Stumbled into my local WM and picked up Dengar's ship, Republic Gunship (CW - Retool); Malevolence (sp?)

I want the Rebel ship that is due out shortly.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Just to show how up to date Australia is, the Mist Hunter wave has finally arrived here, and in a supermarket no less! Not at Kmart, Target or Big W (more or less Walmart, but not evil) who have very, very old ships.

Anyway managed to pick up Mace Windu's Starfighter, Anakin's Y-wing, Mist Hunter, and Hyena Bomber. Must say I'm very impressed with the Hyena Bomber. Little bit small, but all metal and the detailing is superb

Good on ya, mate.

At least Hasbro Australia hung in there... slow is better than nuthin'.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Yeah that's true. The problem I have now though is that the Australian e-tailers I use are telling me they'll get every last Titanium in - except for the new Gunship.