The Wolfman Movie

This is coming out in February 2010 and not this month?

Wha........? Huh?

http://www.thewolfmanmovie.com/
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Heck, this flick should be on DVD by now.

Wiki:
    During the course of its production, The Wolfman has seen its release date postponed several times. Originally scheduled for a November 12, 2008 release, it was first pushed back to February 13, 2009 (a Friday the 13th), in September 2007.[26] Then, in April 2008, it got moved to April 3, 2009.[27] Later, in December 2008, Universal moved the release to November 6, 2009 to give them more time to market the film.[28] Finally, the film was yet again moved in late July 2009 to February 12, 2010.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

This does not bode well, then. It looked promising with the cast but with all of the delays (I hadn't heard of it until today), it must be a turkey.

Too bad, the trailer looked good: settings, costumes, CGI. Oh, well.

isn't wolfman supposed to be a classic monster movie. done with shadows and latex/masks - not the easy CGI way out?

That's a shame, they'll miss some revenue by not having it in theatres by Halloween.

I watched the original the other day. Wasn't as good as I recall, definitely the weakest of the original Universal monster films.

Nice avatar, TeeEye.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Nice avatar, TeeEye.
    Thank you, sir! I must admit you were the inspiration for getting into the holiday mood! Ya gotta love Boris!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Thank you, sir! I must admit you were the inspiration for getting into the holiday mood! Ya gotta love Boris!
    Yeah, Karloff is amazing! I watched "The Mummy" for the first time a couple weeks ago, and it totally blew me away. I ended up watching it again with the DVD commentary.