Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Gonna see Miss Carrie on Friday evening!!

Since I'm seeing Kylie in NYC on Sunday, I thought I'd see if there were any tickets left for Carrie Fisher's show at Studio 54. As luck would have it, there were and I got one for 1/2 price.

The reviews for her show have been kind than the reviews for her book. I'm excited!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Our newspaper today had a write up of an interview on her show. She used an ESB-related title for a potential "sequel" show.
    "That's what Sheev said."

LOL!!! Fantastic!

I read a review for her show and it sounds interesting. The review was generally positive, although the reviewer said it ran a bit long and that some of the SW stuff could have been cut out.

Suddenly your avatar is a lot more entertaining.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I read a review for her show and it sounds interesting. The review was generally positive, although the reviewer said it ran a bit long and that some of the SW stuff could have been cut out.
    I wonder if that's the same one I read. I can imagine she does go on about Star Wars quite a bit, but then again, that pretty much put her on the map and was the cause for so much of her grief.

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam View Post
    Suddenly your avatar is a lot more entertaining.
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I wonder if that's the same one I read. I can imagine she does go on about Star Wars quite a bit, but then again, that pretty much put her on the map and was the cause for so much of her grief.
    Its got to be the same show, I think its off Broadway... I think at Studio 54? Or Theater 54, something like that.

Have fun! I stood in line for about 6 hours to get her autograph, but they wouldn't allow pictures to be taken.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Have fun! I stood in line for about 6 hours to get her autograph, but they wouldn't allow pictures to be taken.
    They wouldn't or she wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    They wouldn't or she wouldn't?
    Not sure, there was a sign outside that said "no photos" and they're was only a few people in the room, I wanted to ask, but didn't want to offend anyone else who was in line behind me.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!