Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Words to live by

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you if I die you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Can't say I agree. I'd deny the forgiveness as I'm already intending to take alot of hatred to my grave, and there's plenty of room for more. Especially if I'm murdered.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I like this one...

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos'

We came, we saw, we castrated the b@stards.

"Have a good time...all the time."
    -- Viv Savage of Spinal Tap's touring band --

I dunno if any band is cool enough for me to live by their words, even Lamb of God. Now, if it were Ozzy... Then again, his only words directly to me were "my ****ing fingers are ****ing flat and they're ****ing numb," to which I replied "thanks for signing my comic book."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you can't remember me with a smile, then don't remember me at all.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

[FONT=Courier New]My mom always used to say "If you don't have anything nice to say, at least be funny."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have been telling people my mom said this for so long that I forgot that I made it up. She got mad when I told her that I tell people she says this.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

"I don't have pet peeves I have f***ing psychotic episodes." Geoge Carlin.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I believe GC said he had "major psychotic f***in' hatreds."

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I believe GC said he had "major psychotic f***in' hatreds."
    Direct quote from the 2004 show I attended live, which was the tour of his last HBO comedy special.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)