Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clone Cash

Clone Cash

Did anyone realize Clone Cash figures have different sku numbers. Last week I bought my kid some figs and this week I found the same ones with clone cash. When I went to return the Kit Fisto and Mace I got last week I ran into problems because the sku was different on the reciept for the clone cash figs.

Didn't know that, I've yet to find a figure with "Clone Cash". I'll keep an eye out for the odd SKU numbers though.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I will have to look, I have seen the Clone cash only in the Cad Bane/Ashoka (Space suit) waves only. Not in the recent waves.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I've bought a bunch of figures and have never gotten any Clone Cash. I've even looked in the bubbles and have never seen any inside the package. Who here has actually gotten Clone Cash with their figs?

I got three. I'm pretty sure they were packed in with Mace, space Anakin, and space Ahsoka, all of which I bought back in August (Mace might have been late July). Mace was at a Walmart, and the others were at a Target. I'm fairly sure they havent been continuing these lately; if you didn't find them a few months ago, you're likely not going to find them now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I've bought a bunch of figures and have never gotten any Clone Cash. I've even looked in the bubbles and have never seen any inside the package. Who here has actually gotten Clone Cash with their figs?
    Bought the figures, opened and spent the cash.

Saw one in a Early Cad Bane & Commander Gree
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got three. I'm pretty sure they were packed in with Mace, space Anakin, and space Ahsoka, all of which I bought back in August (Mace might have been late July). Mace was at a Walmart, and the others were at a Target. I'm fairly sure they havent been continuing these lately; if you didn't find them a few months ago, you're likely not going to find them now.
    The bulk of my CW purchases were in August but I never found any Clone Cash. Bummer.

Aug. 1
    Gree
    Denal
    Anakin (Spacesuit)
    Cad Bane
    Ahsoka (Spacesuit)

Aug. 8
    Yularen
    Jawas
    ARF Trooper

Aug. 29
    Kenobi (Spacesuit)
    4-A7
    Yoda
    Whorm
    Commando Droid
    Echo

Oct. 2
    Luminara
    Argyus
    Thire

The rest have been since Thanksgiving, but I figure the promotion was over by then.

Well, they've brought it back again! I got two - one with Ki-Adi-Mundi and one with Goji, both found at Target at the same time. These are only available for use on vehicle purchases of $20 or more, and expire in April, so thankfully there are quite a lot of vehicles coming between now and then.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

picked up the following:

Ki Adi Mundi with $5 clone cash
    clone pilot goji with $5 clone cash
    clone flame Trooper with $5 clone cash

first times i have ever found clone cash so i was excited....now what to spend it on
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found the Clone Cash in the Clone Flame Trooper wave; Flamethrower & Goji had the cash. Most of the coupons are visible(there's a 5 in the corner of the coupon). I can't see it in the Ki-Adi-Mundi figure-haven't opened him yet. But, I used the cash coupon for more figures & a Battle pack at Target. The cashiers had to manually enter it, but they both did it-So try the coupons on anything over $20.