GI Joe Pit Commando Review

Well, I broke down and bought another GI Joe Rise of Cobra figure.

I picked up the GI Joe Pit Commando mainly because I wanted to see what all was in the package. And what did I find? Click the link to find out:

http://tvandfilmtoys.com/index.php/2...-pit-commando/

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

PS Don't forget to check out this weeks "Name That..." while you are over there!

But who is he? That’s just it. He’s the closest Hasbro has come to making a figure and calling it Generic GI Joe Trooper. It’s apparently fine for Cobra, but the Joes have always had names.
    Close, but there's been at least one set of generic Joes (Firefly vs GIJoe Troopers, a TRU exclusive). I think there was an earlier one in the Valor vs Venom line, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks, Chux. I'd forgot about that Firefly set. I think I saw it exactly once.

If you want it, start hitting any Ross stores in your area. I've gotten two extras in the past six months, but I've already cannibalized them for parts. It's been a few weeks since I saw them there, but they've seemed to restock them periodically. Weird that you saw it once; it's still a heavy pegwarmer at TRU here (and I'm sure it doesn't help that Ross stores are sometimes in the same shopping center, selling them for $12 less).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My TRU had their Joe stuff in a different aisle for a period of time. It never seemed stocked well either. I also hadn't been in there as much due to them never having anything.