Thread: 2009 Repacks

2009 Repacks

For the Clone Wars, in the 2009 new packaging, does anyone know which are repacks.

It seems like they are re-releasing Clone Trooper with Space Gear, Rocket Battle Droid, 41st Elite Squadron Clone Trooper, Kit Fisto, General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Captain Rex, R2-D2, Ahsoka Tano, Count Dooku, Commander Cody, and Destroyer Droid. There might be more in the future, but so far, those have been confirmed.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

As far as I know the Ahsoka Tano is the one with the space suit, and I've only seen her once. I wish I hadn't passed on her. Passed on the original once because I figured I would pick one up later. Shame on me.

Friggin' Hasblow. Never can predict which figures are going to be popular. Sometimes I wonder if they somehow make money on the secondary markets somehow. They sure support them nicely...
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Scackmgack View Post
    As far as I know the Ahsoka Tano is the one with the space suit, and I've only seen her once. I wish I hadn't passed on her. Passed on the original once because I figured I would pick one up later. Shame on me.

Friggin' Hasblow. Never can predict which figures are going to be popular. Sometimes I wonder if they somehow make money on the secondary markets somehow. They sure support them nicely...
    I really do wonder why people have to keep thinking Hasbro is behind a bunch of conspiracies. Their goal is to sell products and make money, nothing more.

Anyway, yes, the currently available Ahsoka is the space suit version, but the original is indeed coming as a repack on the new cards. I'm not sure when, but relatively soon.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram