Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2010 Sneak Peek of figures

SSG has posted sneak peeks of the new 2010 Clone Wars line showing Clone Commander Stone, Anakin Freeco Suit, Darth Sidious, Droid Commander and Freeco Warrior. looks like an awesome assortment... can't wait to see Darth Sidious up close. pics up at SSG
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Is the Freeco Warrior the Talz named Thi-Sen? If so, then that is one awesome looking figure!

I almost got excited, till I found out they're CW figures.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Is the Freeco Warrior the Talz named Thi-Sen? If so, then that is one awesome looking figure!
    yes.. i was going to post the all the names but forgot that character. still a great figure to boot.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    yes.. i was going to post the all the names but forgot that character. still a great figure to boot.
    Yeah, he actually looks better than the "realistic" figure of Muftak.

Sweet new Figs... I love the Clone Wars line... maybe I'm crazy.
    -Thi-Sen looks particularly amazing. I agree with bigbarada, he looks better than the realistic Talz figure.
    -Darth Sidious looks really skinny, maybe too skinny. We'll have to see on that one.
    -I wish the Anakin would come with "hood up" and "hood down" parts that could be changed out. Now I really want to see a cold weather Capt. Rex.
    -Cool paint on the new clone... has he been in any of the episodes yet?
    -I will be glad to get a tactical droid. Cool Watt Tambor hologram.
    -Final thought... its cool to see the Nahdar Vebb Sticker on there for the mail-in figure.

Edit: Clone Commander Stone is not on Wookieepedia.
    Edit (take 2): See next post... he is on Wookieepdia...

This was my 100th post!

Damn, what a cool surprise! I'm liking the look of all of these. Darth Sidious was a somewhat odd choice, as he's only ever appeared as a hologram so far on the show. I thought Stone was Ponds at first before seeing the name. He's actually a new sculpt - look at the elbows and face, at least. And he was in The Gungan General, so there you go. The Orto Plutonia figures are both very welcome, as is the tactical droid.

Also, for the record, I'm pretty sure the term "Freeco" only refers to the bikes that are used in Trespass, not the warriors or anything else. And Stone is indeed on Wookieepedia.

Someone better give Darth Sidious a hamburger, quick!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like the mail away, reminds me of the Admiral Ackbar one years and years ago
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm going to buy the Anakin and maybe even 2 of the Talz but pass on the rest.