Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What gentle giant mini busts did you get today ?

What gentle giant mini busts did you get today ?

Haha, GG ships so infrequently this would be a dead topic by if it were kept up by GG's release schedule.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Got the Shocktrooper Bust in the mail today. Won him off Ebay for a reasonable price. Waiting on an AT-AT Driver Bust that I traded another collector for.

I got the 2 pack Jawa's. I've wanted them for a long, long time. Drooled over them everytime I went to this little collectors store, now the place is closing the doors, so I pulled the trigger and they are now mine.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The Jawa Bust set is a god one! Amazing detail on the droid parts.

Picked up the Holo Qui Gon in the last PGM sale...it should be here Tuesday so I will know if it's a promo or low #
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

not a bust but still Gentle Giant: Slave Leia accessory pack mini-statue, she is really cool for the size (if anyone is interested in Jabba's arms and hookah pipe please let me know)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GG statue Leia Slave accessory pack 04.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	22214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GG statue Leia Slave accessory pack 07.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	22215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GG statue Leia Slave accessory pack 11.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	22216  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Nice pickup Serg! I just got the illusive AT-AT Driver minibust on a good trade with another collector.

Been meaning to pickup the Slave Leia accessory set to go along with my GG Jabba. He's still in storage but I'm hoping for an awesome setup hopefully this year.

Thanks Jay, she is a nice statue despite the small size.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback