Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Walex blissex should get made into a figure?

I would like to see Walex blissex get his action figure treatment sometime in the future maybe as a battle pack by using the body of General Madine figure (link)

http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC36generalmadine.asp

since Walex didn't get much movie appearance, I say he can have the same figure sculpt from General Madine just to save hasbro time.

here is the link just incase if you don't know

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Walex_Blissex
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

Yeah I'd buy him. We could do with more of these rebel officers for the briefing scene because there was a few of them. The Madine body is still good, all they might need to do is change rank insignias and provide a new headsculpt - for once I might encourage a ball-joint neck so that we could buy a few of them to swap heads.

As I understand it, he's not in the film AT ALL, and the image of him in the scene is photoshop fakery from the Decipher CCG, once again screwing up and confusing the continuity. You'd have to pay me to buy this figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Did a drug company come up with his name?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

this one I would get if it came in a battlepack with perhaps a new sculpt Mon Mothma and Ackbar. perhaps a UBP of the Home 1 Rebel briefing room, they could give us a sorta playset type base with a holotable and holo's of Endor and the Death Star and perhaps maybe a few repacks of the main characters (Leia, Lando, Luke, Han) and perhaps a few offscreen Rebel Pilots
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I guess I'd buy one because he'd fine as background filler for a diorama or something. As it is the briefing room is starting to fill with pilots but there were commandos and officers present on screen. But like JT, I'm not crazy about made up characters despite having loved the Decipher game as a kid.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    As I understand it, he's not in the film AT ALL, and the image of him in the scene is photoshop fakery from the Decipher CCG, once again screwing up and confusing the continuity. You'd have to pay me to buy this figure.
    Eh? I could have sworn this guy was in the film, I'll have to look again. In any case we could do with more of these 'Rebel Fleet Officers' as I call them. It wasn't just Madine in this uniform.

If and only if it was an Evolutions pack that included Raith Seinar and Bevel Lemelisk. Because kids would really eat up 3 starship designers. Sure...almost as exciting as a librarian.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    Eh? I could have sworn this guy was in the film, I'll have to look again. In any case we could do with more of these 'Rebel Fleet Officers' as I call them. It wasn't just Madine in this uniform.
    He's definitely in the movie. He stands directly behind Mon Mothma. I only remember because when they reveal that the Emperor is on the Death Star he turns his entire body instead of his head to look at the person next to him. I always giggle to myself because it looks so stupid.

He's over Mon Mothmas right shoulder which puts him on the left side of your TV screen.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!