Thread: Outrider at HTS

Outrider at HTS

The Outrider's up for sale at HTS. Thanks to Bosski for the head's up. Good hunting!
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Drat, you beat me to it. I had it as my homepage and it came up when I awoke. I ordered 2 and reordered the Neb B and a Boba Fett, canceling my other Neb B order.

I used the SW2010 coupon code for 10% off, it was a little better than the ship499 deal for $4.99 but only by a few cents.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I ordered 2 and reordered the Neb B and a Boba Fett, canceling my other Neb B order. I used the SW2010 coupon code for 10% off
    Great minds think alike... I did exactly the same. I skipped Mr. Fett, though.

I'm impressed with how smooth it is to deal with HTS... and I'm relieved that they've made these last ones available. I had no luck elsewhere.

Thanks for the heads up about HTS everyone. I was able to get the Outrider, Mist Hunter, Malevolence, Anakin's Y-wing, Windu's Fighter, and the Neb B. Too late for Punishing One and the new gunship though. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I eventually see those two in a brick and mortar operation around here. I keep thinking that something new has to show up on the pegs sooner or later.

Again, thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.

Well well welly well well. I just got an email from HTS saying my Outriders and Neb Bs had shipped! So much for Nov 9th. That's awesome!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well well welly well well. I just got an email from HTS saying my Outriders and Neb Bs had shipped! So much for Nov 9th. That's awesome!
    Welly welly welly well... sounds like Alex from Clockwork Orange, JT!

Righty-right, my droogies. Let's go play Hogs of the Road!

Our Nebbys and Outriders shipped too! Thank the Maker! Whew!

Yeah, that's where I got it.

It turns out they sent out my Neb B and Fett without the Outrider, and then sent out the Outrider today. But they're all on the move!

I guess they held up my order until today when the Outriders came in... was starting to worry.

I love Clockwork... one of the most twistedly brilliant works of art in cinematic history. Kubrick was the Man, IMO.

They should come out with toy Durango 95 sportscar with all the droogs hangin' out of the top!

Anybody else have an Outrider yet? I just got one, and was disappointed to see that the top half of the ship is sort of warping up and away from the bottom half at the thrusters...maybe not warping, but the halves don't fit together perfectly so there is a slight gap toward one side of the thrusters. I think maybe this is because the top half is plastic and the bottom is metal, but I could be wrong about that (I don't open mine).

I would like to know if anyone else has the same "defect". If they are all like that then I guess there isn't anything to do about it, but if they are not then I might try to pick up another from HTS or in a store.