Hybrid View

Please help a brother out

Okay, I'm trying to keep my daughter distracted by showing her something on the computer for a few minutes. I figured an episode of the Tartakovsky Clone Wars would be ideal--just a few minutes long, brightly colored, and previously tested on Chux Jr with positive results.

Where the hell is Lucasfilm hiding the online videos? I cannot find them on starwars.com for the life of me. It would appear they've banned anyone from posting them anywhere else, too. Anyone have a direct link to where these Emmy & Annie-winning episodes have been squirreled away online?

Yeah, Lucas isn't trying to hide these so his inferior sequel can't easily be compared to it, my a**.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Um . . . there's this little video site called YouTube, and it has them. But you didn't hear it from me. (To start, just search Clone Wars Chapter 1.)

I'm pretty sure they were Hyperspace exclusives back when they were new, and were probably taken off when the DVDs came out. Though I could be wrong.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I guess I have to swim through thousands of pages of the new series, and maybe I'll find something. I had given up after about five pages. I don't want her to see Ahsoka and start dressing in her underwear and asking sailors for five bucks for "favors."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You probably responded before I edited my post, but search for Clone Wars Chapter 1 and you're golden. Hell, here is a playlist with the entirety of volume 1 on it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks! I finally found a couple eps, but it's nice that there's now a link here that will lead me to the whole shebang.

Really, it is odd that this did so well and was so acclaimed just five years ago, and now it's the red-headed stepchild.
    Tommy, close your eyes.