Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

New Galactic Heroes in 2010

Pics of some new stuff coming out early in 2010 are starting to show up on the net

Wave 8:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Fil
    Anakin Skywalker (poncho) and ARF Trooper
    Gunner Trooper and BattleDroid with jetpack

Cinema Scenes:
    Y-Wing Bomber (w/Matchstick + astromech droid)
    Assault on Ryloth (featuring the new tactical droid)
    Last edited by sonofsokol; 10-27-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: links changed

My son will go nuts over the Assault on Ryloth one. All those droids in one place - plus a mini army of clones (and he actually doesn't have an Obi-Wan yet, so it's the perfect set).

Seems like they are comming out with the GH Gunner after the normal version, I hope we get a Space suit Obi-Wan.

I wish they'd do more of the cute stuff.

Watto, Sebulba, Salacious Crumb, Sy Snootles are obvious choices IMO.

With as nice as the Droopy McCool and Max Reebo turned out, I think they really need to make Sy Snoodles. I'd love to see a 2 pack with Sy and Oola. That'd be sweet. My son loves setting up a Jabba's Palace scene with his blocks and GH figures. It's funny because all of the Cantina aliens, and ESB Bounty hunters join the party at Jabba's place.

Ever since my son saw pictures of the Y-wing he has been going crazy for it.

[FONT=Courier New]I picked up the GH CW Y-Wing on Saturday night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]What a great little ship![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Where did you find it Ando? I am really excited to hear this news, I thought we wouldn't see this until March or later

[FONT=Courier New]Jantzen Beach/Portland Target. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]They also had the Assault on Ryloth GH CS, too. I passed on that, even though I will eventually want it, it's a lot of "I've already got most of these" kind of set.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I decided to go there Saturday night on a whim just to see what they might have. There's a TRU in the same parking lot/shopping area, so I as able to check out both stores with a minimum amount of driving.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Nice find I look forward to your pictures that you talked about posting in the other thread.