I bought the Mark Ecko Stormtrooper Hoodie Today!

Check me out: I'm stylin' - channeling my inner nerd!

I bought the stormtrooper hoodie today

ShopStarWars is asking $98 for this? WTF?!

I got it for $50 from Hot Topic, right in the store, no shipping. I'm not even sure it's worth $50, but you'd pay about $30 at least for a zip-up hoodie anyway.

I have a lot of sports ones (Padres, Chargers) so I figured it was time to geek out with something I'd just use to wear to the gym.

I swear you can't even really tell it's SW when the hood's not zipped up. It just looks spiffy and stylin' - stormtrooper style!

Open the blast doors! My inner-geek is taking off!!!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You're a HOODlum!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Nice grab! I think it's a pretty nice coat, despite the poor job on the hood. Agreed that it looks the least Star Wars, so it fits in better with everyday use. I wouldn't mind grabbing one sometime, but no Hot Topics nearby.

Be sure to take some pics!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Nice pickup. I have been wanting one of these, especially the Boba Fett. I will have to stop by Hot Topic next time I hit the mall.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Smile

I like the Stormie hood, since my focus are OT Imperials. Nice haul.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I don't like the look of the hood itself, but the rest is pretty spiffy.

I've got two hoodies (an Autobot logo I got as a gift, and a Run-DMC one I found on clearance at Target), so I'm good in the hoodie department. Unless they make a Jawa or Ewok. Those would be tempting.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Courier New]I think my wife may get this one for me this year if she can't find the Luke X Wing one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]She got me the Boba Fett one last Christmas. Now that it's cold out, I am going to start wearing it again.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]