Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Deluxe

New Deluxe

Freeco speeder & Dooku's speeder found at Glen Burnie Target outside Baltimore last night.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Rats, I found the Dooku speeder set and didn't realize I missed the Freeco.

They repainted the crap out of Dooku's speeder, but that won't save it from being a hollow piece of junk.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

no signs of these yet, Star Wars has been dry in Jersey.. wondering if stores are holding off for a giant Holiday rush ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

That's what I'm thinking...Black Friday. I think we're going to see 3 waves of Legacy piled one on top of the other.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I got the Freeco speeder from HTS a little while back. Its a nice little ship and put together well. The landing gear stays up well, the windshield slide forwards and back with no problem, although it can be a little tough opening, and Obi-Wan fits into it nicely. Mine came with the windshield partially frosted, which was also a nice little detail. I recommend it.

It never even occurred to me to look for it on HTS. I've had several orders lately, would gladly have put it in one of them.

Is the Obi-Wan figure exactly the same as the first basic fig?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

From the looks of it, he has the same upper body, but new legs with articulated knees and ankles, in addition to soft goods.

I haven't seen either of these yet but I'm looking forward to them.

Hmm, ok, thanks for the info. A clean-paint version too. Didn't all the heroes wear cold weather gear in that ep though? Yeah, here ya go:
    http://www.starwars.com/img/theclone...e015/img09.jpg

You know, comparing the show design to the toy, the toy comes off a tad chibi I think. I doubt they'll redo it, but IMO they should.

Like JJL said, Obi-Wan has new legs and soft goods so he can be seated in the speeder. I think HTS has been sold out of them for awhile now, but I haven't been keeping close track since I bought mine. Its definitely the best deluxe vehicle they sold in the CW line, thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hmm, ok, thanks for the info. A clean-paint version too. Didn't all the heroes wear cold weather gear in that ep though? Yeah, here ya go:
    http://www.starwars.com/img/theclone...e015/img09.jpg

You know, comparing the show design to the toy, the toy comes off a tad chibi I think. I doubt they'll redo it, but IMO they should.
    They're making Anakin in his Orto Plutonia gear next year, and I have to assume Obi-Wan's not far behind. Based on that picture, though, I wonder if they'll be able to sit in these bikes; if not, that will be quite disappointing.