Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just took out my Titanium version. Forget the flip up "head", switch to a drop out floor for the back section unlocked by raising the wings and pushing in the thrusters from the back (still needs to be able to house a tank or 3 BARC speeders). Add a flip down ramp in the front, revealing a seating area for four (2 along each side). Cockpit for 2 on top and BAM, you got a nifty vehicle.

I *might*, but I don't see them doing it, the "nose" alone holds multiple troops, no way they could do that AND the body AND cockpit AND wings for $65. If they could pull that off, I'd buy it. So you can count that as a "yes" even though it has a proviso.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

one word YES
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I *might*, but I don't see them doing it, the "nose" alone holds multiple troops, no way they could do that AND the body AND cockpit AND wings for $65. If they could pull that off, I'd buy it. So you can count that as a "yes" even though it has a proviso.
    Unfortunately, big h will have to scale it down a bit. Not Sith Infiltraitor bad, but a bit. I'm just saying what I would love to see in it. I would love a huge one, but I can't buy something too huge. I am still behind on my jedi starfighters (clone wars)!

I'm not a scale purist, but some stuff gets too far. The Magnaguard Fighter really pushes the envelope, for example, but it's an alright starfighter toy so it barely gets away with it. AT-AP is even closer to the envelope, since it's supposed to be roughly as big as the AT-TE, Hasbro super cheated on that one to basically make a whole new vehicle. The Sith Infiltrator is NOWHERE near that envelope though, can't even see it being so far off the wrong side.

The problem I have believing in something like this is that it'd have to be as big as the Republic Gunship, have big moving wings, and then the front half would be replaced by something around the size of the TX-130, all to simulate the FUN of the concept, not even the scale. Is that doable at $65? Mayyyyybe, but it'd be way easy to mess up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am waiting for a new AT-PT as an exclusive for Wal-mart next year.
    It will probably run $80.