Hybrid View

Would you buy the Republic Assault Shuttle

This has been made in the Titaniums (now dead) & Lego line.

Would buy it in the Clone Wars line?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rep assualt shuttle_35.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	21853  
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yeah, I like it. I'm not sure they'd make this one - maybe in the $65 price point, but since it's not too "aggressive" I bet that it's not high on their list.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

This is one of the few vehicles that appears only in the TV show that I would buy. I really like the look and I'd drop $65 for it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I like this ship. I would probably put it in the maybe list.

On second thought, I would get it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]Yes, yes, a thousand times YES![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I want this in Hasbro's 3 3/4" line for sure. Put me down for 2-3, actually.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Hasbro's argument that is is not an "aggressive" or "aggressive looking" vehicle is a BS argument. This is definitely a vehicle that has and will be featured on The Clone Wars show and could definitely be made in plastic and feature bombs and missiles galore.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Plus big vehicles can carry lots of troopers and it would sell more figures, too. I bought 6 AT-TE's last summer and fall and I went out and bought MORE Phase I clones to fill them and I still feel like I need more. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I own several gunships and bought enough of the Geonosis Assault BP's to outfit them with pilots and turrets PLUS fill my V-19 cockpits with pilots.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Maybe I'm dense, but to me it looks like a Gunship with the guns placed differently from that pic. Is there more to it than that?
    Tommy, close your eyes.