Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you buy the Republic Assault Shuttle

This has been made in the Titaniums (now dead) & Lego line.

Would buy it in the Clone Wars line?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rep assualt shuttle_35.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	21853  
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yeah, I like it. I'm not sure they'd make this one - maybe in the $65 price point, but since it's not too "aggressive" I bet that it's not high on their list.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

This is one of the few vehicles that appears only in the TV show that I would buy. I really like the look and I'd drop $65 for it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I like this ship. I would probably put it in the maybe list.

On second thought, I would get it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

[FONT=Courier New]Yes, yes, a thousand times YES![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I want this in Hasbro's 3 3/4" line for sure. Put me down for 2-3, actually.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Hasbro's argument that is is not an "aggressive" or "aggressive looking" vehicle is a BS argument. This is definitely a vehicle that has and will be featured on The Clone Wars show and could definitely be made in plastic and feature bombs and missiles galore.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Plus big vehicles can carry lots of troopers and it would sell more figures, too. I bought 6 AT-TE's last summer and fall and I went out and bought MORE Phase I clones to fill them and I still feel like I need more. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I own several gunships and bought enough of the Geonosis Assault BP's to outfit them with pilots and turrets PLUS fill my V-19 cockpits with pilots.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Maybe I'm dense, but to me it looks like a Gunship with the guns placed differently from that pic. Is there more to it than that?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Maybe I'm dense, but to me it looks like a Gunship with the guns placed differently from that pic. Is there more to it than that?
    [FONT=Courier New]The wings fold up, too. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]You're right, it does have a little Republic Gunship look to it, but it's more of a cross between the gunship and a Lambda class shuttle or Sentinel class landing craft.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

The Lego picture is a bad indication of what it looks like; here is its Wookieepedia page. According to that page, it was in five episodes and the film, so it's fairly recognizable.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

probably not. i'd have to see it in plastic first

Yes, I would buy this ship. There are several things that Big H could do to increase playability such as storage in the bay for 2 or 3 BARC speeders or room for 1 Republic tank. Flip up the cockpit area to access the storage bay and it's all good. They could also tack on a couple of dropping bombs, wing closure feature similar to the old shuttle, and firing rockets on either side of the cockpit. One stroke of genius would be to put pegs to attach a couple of Ando's extra turrets to the top or bottom.