Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for the new Gunship!

Hi folks,

Seems like we in Australia won't get the new Republic Gunship . Therefore I'm hoping someone could help me out? I'd like two of them, but one will do as well, obviously prepared to pay postage as well as the item cost.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Hey DW,
    If they show up at SciFi Genre again, you can send them to my addie, if you've still got it. That's where I got mine.... wish I'd known back then. I'll forward them to you at cost.
    They might ship direct to you in Oz... very reasonable shipping to Canada, for a change. The other e-tailers are just too expensive to make it worth your while to ship here first.
    Beyond that, hopefully someone in the US can help you out. You've also got the Punishing One, too?
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Yeah checked SFG and they don't have any, and yeah they ship to Australia.

I will get Punishing One though, it's just that for some reason the Gunship is the ONLY Titanium we won't get.

Looks like the e-tailer window for the new Republic Gunship is now over... and eBay has none for sale right now. Bizarre. If I find some anywhere online, I'll PM you... not much else I can do from here.
    Is that the only one you're missing?

Cheers DH. I had been bidding on one on eBay but it was from a Hong Kong seller I think and it was bagged, not boxed so I was a little dubious anyway.

Thanks a bunch if you can find one (or two) for me. It is indeed the last one I'm missing. I've recently bought 8 of the last waves that I'm after and the rest that I don't have don't interest me.

No worries, DW.

DM bought a couple of those Gunships from the HK guy... one was fine, the other had a tiny part missing from the top of the ship but it didn't look too bad, actually. I think that the stands were pretty dodgy, though

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hiatus View Post
    No worries, DW.

DM bought a couple of those Gunships from the HK guy... one was fine, the other had a tiny part missing from the top of the ship but it didn't look too bad, actually. I think that the stands were pretty dodgy, though
    Hi DH and DW. I did get a few from a HK seller and here are some pictures of what I got. I had no idea there was a little piece at the top , its pretty well hidden and unoticeable on the complete Gunship (see photos). My son is now the proud owner of the incomplete CW Gunship BTW the HK seller is shipping a new one to me to replace the incomplete Gunship. Actually he has been very helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0288.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	21877   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0286.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	21878  

Oh yeah, wow that's a bit odd. Don't suppose you could share the eBay name of this Hong Kong seller?

EDIT: Nevermind, just bought one on eBay, loose, for just under $10 AUD.

Dang, I wish I had seen this thread yesterday, I spied one at Wal-mart. Or was it Target the day before? It was one of those 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Windu View Post
    ...just bought one on eBay, loose, for just under $10 AUD.
    Nice one!

Bet you're glad that's over.