Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition

Originally, I was going to just rent this when it was released on November 3rd. Turns out, none of my local video stores are carrying the new version. In fact, none of the Family Video or Blockbuster locations I called and/or visited knew it was coming out.

I went to a GameStop to see if I traded my mint original version of the game in towards the new version how much it would be worth: a whopping $2.75.

So I shelled out the $40 for it since I don't utilize XBoX Live.

Just played all 3 new levels. It was good. I really liked the alternate universe experience. Not sure it was worth $40, but it was fun to see some iconic original trilogy characters and get to fight them.

Anyone else pick this up and play it?

I didn't realize it was out.

I also didn't realize the stickybutts at Lucasarts didn't make it for the Wii like they said. Jerks. I'm going to make a fist and hold my WiiMote like a middle finger and send them a picture of it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    Anyone else pick this up and play it?
    I got the DS version last year 'cos there was no PC version. I think I will pick this up for the PC if I can find a used copy in a couple months.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Man, what a ripoff that trade-in value is!!!

There's no reason to make it for the Wii, the Wii version of TFU original doesn't have the same levels as the real McCoy anyway, so it's a different ball of wax, especially since one of the add-on levels appears in a different fashion in the regular Wii game. They'd have to write a bunch of levels over again specifically for this new release without much of an audience to sell it to, it sold 400,000 copies less than the 360 version alone in just its first month. If you want a real TFU experience, get a real console.

I am tempted to get this, but I know it's foolish to do so when it's just some packaging and 1 level I can't get for $10 (I already bought the Jedi Temple when it came out).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm glad it's only 40 dollars, but I was hoping the trade in for the first game would be at least 15. but I guess why would anyone pay 25 bucks for a used game when they can just pick up a new one for 40.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

True dat, but still, $3 for a game that I paid 20 times that much is lame.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The original version has dropped to $15 at Costco. It just didn't hold its value well.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll probably get this at some point, I bought the Temple level but not the Hoth one (or is it the Tatooine one that you can buy online? I know there's one level that's exclusive to the game) but I'm gonna wait til the price goes down. I bought this game the day it came out and the glitches made it unplayable, now they want me to pay $40 for two new levels? They should have paid me $40 and give me the levels because the game wasn't ready when it came out!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The original version has dropped to $15 at Costco. It just didn't hold its value well.
    OH SNAP! Well, I'm still glad I enjoyed the game when it came out.

The Tatooine level is the one you can buy online, Hoth is the one that is exclusive.

Lucasarts should be drug out into the street and shot.

Just picked up TFU:USE and nothing was changed. No fixed bugs, no new animation, no trailer for TFU2. In fact, they give you two disks, the first being the original disk from the original game with a new cover sticker on it, and the second having all the exclusive dlc on it, (and the Hoth mission). They even included the original instruction book with no new cover art.

I'd return it, but I sold my first game a month ago.

BTW the opening to the hoth level was pretty cool.

If you haven't bought the original game yet, or haven't bought all the dlc coustumes included, its a great pick up for 39.99.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-