Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KEBco question.

KEBco question.

Has anyone dealt with KEBco before? They seem to have a pretty good selection and their pricing doesn't seem to be way out of line They list a few options for ordering figures either by wave or individually. They intrigue me, so I'd like a little information on them if anyone has ordered from them. Thanks!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I had the same initial feelings and decided to order the Teebo wave from them. My only question is that it appears they ship everything at once in bulk. The latest e-mail they sent said they would get the cases THIS week but would not ship anything until NEXT week. I haven't decided if this is a problem or not. I also do not expect anything from the initial waves of E2 stuff to be limited or hard to find, so, after the teebo wave, I don't think I will be ordering on-line until maybe late '02.

JEDIpartnr, I have ordered from KEBco before. I wanted a Motti figure to open and they sold me one in the package damaged for only a few bucks. The shipping was fast too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thank you!!

Thanks for the assist on this guys. Everyone seems to mention so many other places that either sell cases or partial cases, but KEBco seemed to have a really interesting method of ordering. I e-mailed them and got myself set up to reserve only the figures I wanted. I really haven't much time to go running all over God's green Earth for specific figures. I will get the ones I want off the shelf if I see them and order from them if I can't find them otherwise.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I tried to buy stuff from KebCo when they had that great sale on but every time I tried to go to the check out I got an internet exporer error. Well I never ever get these anywhere else. So if you want great prices and reliable servive trust me on this one YESTERTOYS!!!!!

Angry Yestertoys: Buyer Beware!

Yestertoys charged me five bucks more than the advertised price on a figure. They ignored my several emails to find out why I was overcharged. Yestertoys? Never again!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Just phone them instead of emailing them. They are great for me and my firends so far!!!

yestertoys=$$$$$$$

I swear by Kebco!! The prices are always reasonable, no more than KB would charge. Plus depending on what plan you have with them then it's even cheaper. They are dependable and you will always get what you order. It may take a little while but if you can show some patience then you WILL get at least one of every figure. I'm stationed overseas and not able to buy stuff in a store so kebco is the best and cheapest alternative for me.

Brian's
    Yestertoys
    Amok

all equal BIG $$$
    "pork is not a verb"

Right on hairless! He's right too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Ive got no beef with Kebco they look like a great company, I just like yestertoys for there prices and service. If you like non mint stuff then 7 bucks is hard to beat.