Saga Legends still shipping....

So I took a half day of work today since I had good luck last friday. What a waste! Tru-nothing Target-nothing.... !!3 WALMARTS!!! = about 2 cases of saga legends each!!! I didn't even know these guys were still shipping, but checking bbts, I see the cases that they must have gotten.

What a letdown! All I can think is that those cases could have been TLC cases! I'm really looking for the wave with Kal Fas, and the jawa with security droid.

Is anyone else seeing saga legends being restocked in favor of TLC? Now it's all clone wars and saga legends at the 3 WM that I have access to. This really sucks. I'm prob. gonna have to just break down and get this wave online. (along with that elusive gijoe kamakura figure I've been hunting for 3 months now).

Quote Originally Posted by gba88 View Post
    Is anyone else seeing saga legends being restocked in favor of TLC? Now it's all clone wars and saga legends at the 3 WM that I have access to. This really sucks. I'm prob. gonna have to just break down and get this wave online. (along with that elusive gijoe kamakura figure I've been hunting for 3 months now).
    Only for about 8 months...

The GI Joe wave you refer to was just released last month, and is now trickling in. So the 2 prior months is all you.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Only for about 8 months...

The GI Joe wave you refer to was just released last month, and is now trickling in. So the 2 prior months is all you.
    No, I swear people on hisstank first started finding wave 4 quite a while ago. All places are clogged with 1-3 b/c kids weren't buying them. Now, wave 5 is shipping (all of which I'm seeing every day), but wave 4 only hit a few odd places (walgreens, aldis[grocery store], and some TRUs). AND.... I think it's doubtful that I'll ever see him in the store since wave 5 and revision wave 5 cases are now hitting.

EDIT: to stay on topic for the thread and forum.... If i see 1 more plo koon, I"m going to buy ALL of the ones I see and freaking burn them in a bonfire!!! that has to be the single most peg warming SW figures I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by gba88 View Post
    EDIT: to stay on topic for the thread and forum.... If i see 1 more plo koon, I"m going to buy ALL of the ones I see and freaking burn them in a bonfire!!! that has to be the single most peg warming SW figures I've seen in a while.
    Since the environmental conscience around here. Don't. The fumes would be so bad, you'd pass out and collapse on the flame (not to mention the CO2 offset would be temendous to counter the refining into plastic, transporting, and finally release in the flames). Donate them to Toys for Tots right now. Hasbro will match the gifts in dollar value above 3.99.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Since the environmental conscience around here. Don't. The fumes would be so bad, you'd pass out and collapse on the flame (not to mention the CO2 offset would be temendous to counter the refining into plastic, transporting, and finally release in the flames). Donate them to Toys for Tots right now. Hasbro will match the gifts in dollar value above 3.99.
    That was my other option actually that I forgot to include IDK though...........do you think many kids would really want Plo Koon??

Unfortunately, buying up all the Plo Koons would probably just send Hasbro the message that the guy is popular and make them think that they need to make more.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Unfortunately, buying up all the Plo Koons would probably just send Hasbro the message that the guy is popular and make them think that they need to make more.
    Actually I put the head and hands from the old ROTS Plo on the SA body of the new one and have created the ultimate Plo. Did this because he just didn't look quite right with the removable mask and I was worried about it falling off. Anyway, that's a potential use for some of those Legacy Plos.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Donate them to Toys for Tots right now. Hasbro will match the gifts in dollar value above 3.99.
    That is only applicable to GI Joe, not Star Wars, and they never said it'd match dollar value, only that it'd be a 1-for-1 donation, buy 1 GI Joe toy and they'll donate "a toy".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.