You reckon we could put together a BAD parts checklist?

And maybe make it a sticky here?

I've now got one YVH part, and know I'll have to trade for others, but I only found concept IG-88 (which I got), Plo Koon #43,756 and Red Clone Commander Whogivesacrap (both of whom I passed on). So I'm not sure which parts I'll have to find, and which I might get from Colton, the Utai, and anyone else I may want from the wave.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sites that have photo galleries sometimes list the BD parts and which figures they come with; I know RS does this, at least. It's something to ponder. Here is the SSG article with pics from this and the ANH wave, but it doesn't show many repacked figures, so it's hard to say who comes with what. Based on this, though, we know these:

*head - Plo Koon
    *torso - Agen Kolar
    *right arm - Jeremoch Colton
    *left arm - Commander Cody
    *right leg - Concept IG-88
    *left leg - Utai, Stormtrooper

The other repacked figures are Han Solo, R2-D2, Ewoks, Commander Bacara, and Boba Fett. Your favorite, Red Clone Commander Whogivesacrap, is shipping with the ANH wave so is irrelevant (it's Deviss, by the way).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You mean like my thread, or something else? http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40958
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorta, but I was thinking something that listed each droid and all his parts, with who those parts are sold with. I could probably look at another site, but feel like I lose brain cells every time I go there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And that other site is way behind on updating anyway and so they're useless for the YVH-1 wave anyway.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Yakface also has a pretty good B.A.D. guide here, but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. However, if you go to the TLC main page and click on the BAD's that weren't listed in the guide, there is detailed info on where their parts come from. Looks like that is updated through the ROTJ wave except for L8-L9.

Wow, those are some pretty good guides!

I was going to put something together using an Excel spread sheet, including each droid parts, figure that goes with it, UPC codes, Wal-Mart exclusives and links to large HD images of the figures and the droid parts along with images of completed droids, similar to the Yakface site.

Then I realized it would be a lot of work, and someone else would probably do it before I possibly could.
    May the force be with you.

I don't think it's a bad idea. I've been trying to figure out which ones I need to plan on buying for various parts, but it's a real headache trying to figure it out. Is there a way to create a wiki-post that anyone can modify as we find out which part comes with which figure?

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus282 View Post
    I don't think it's a bad idea. I've been trying to figure out which ones I need to plan on buying for various parts, but it's a real headache trying to figure it out. Is there a way to create a wiki-post that anyone can modify as we find out which part comes with which figure?
    that's why chux wanted a sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    that's why chux wanted a sticky
    Wiki, sticky, whatever works. Why can't we all just get along?