If Star Wars merged with Family Guy,what type of TV show would you like seeing ?

[FONT=Helvetica][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]If the Family Guy show had to merge with only 1 of the 3 Fox shows named [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]below, or with James Bond, or Star Wars (you can only pick 2 to merge for [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]a TV show and no more), what humorously witty TV show premise would you [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]most like seeing. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]With respect to Star Wars, I don't just mean one off Family Guy send ups of each of [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]the 6 live action films. I'd mean a whole new show, if Family Guy - SW is [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]your pick. Alternatively, merge SW with something else, if you hate Family Guy.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica][/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]Futurama. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]Angel. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]Prison Break. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]Star Wars (live action, or animated). [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]James Bond. [/FONT]

An unusual premise, but I'll bite. First, are cancelled Fox shows fair game? Star Wars/Arrested Development would be the bomb diggity, yo.

Especially if Han gets to be Gob.

Hmmm....
    Michael: Darth Vader
    George: Palpatine
    Gob: Han Solo
    George Michael: Luke
    Maybe: Leia
    Lucille: Padme
    Lucille II: Sabe
    Buster: Chewbacca
    Tobias: C-3PO
    Lindsay: R2-D2
    Oscar: Obi-Wan
    Anyong: Yoda
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 11-14-2009 at 12:03 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

wasn't Angel on the WB or do you mean Dark Angel with Jessica Alba..... if so I would meld Star Wars (live Action) with Dark Angel.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks