Online figure/accessories image database?

Ok,
    I TOTALLY screwed up big time about a year ago... I put a bunch of figures into storage in freezer bags, and put all accessories/weapons into a separate box. So, yeah, I have no idea what goes where and it's total chaos.

Is there a SW site like the "yojoe.com" site where you can see pictures of figures with what stuff they came with? I tried the "database" above, but you had to keep digging down, only to find there were not images for every figure. Thanks for any help!

EDIT: like this: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=2323

but for all waves/eras?

you can check Rebelscum.com as well. they have a section where I believe they have all the figures photographed with what accessories/weapons they have. don't feel so bad...I'm in the same boat as well, have all my figures seperated from their weapons too.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    you can check Rebelscum.com as well. they have a section where I believe they have all the figures photographed with what accessories/weapons they have. don't feel so bad...I'm in the same boat as well, have all my figures seperated from their weapons too.
    Thanks! Yeah, I mean idk what I was thinking at the time, but somehow what I did made sense. Now, I just have stuff everywhere. Good to know I'm not the only one though, so thanks for that

I know when they (rebelscum) do their reviews, they show everything, but IIRC, it's not too easy to navigate/find stuff on their site. In defense of any site though...the line has been going since 1977 or so, so I guess it's excusable!

Quote Originally Posted by Engineernerd View Post
    I frequently use Jedi Temple Archives:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/
    Nice! Yeah, that looks maybe a little easier to navigate. Always good to have 2 sources, Thanks for the link!

Hey Everyone,
    Don't EVER, EVER, EVER separate accessories from figures!!!!!!!!!!! I spent nearly 6 hours yesterday getting everything back with it's appropriate owner!! Yes, 6 HOURS! It was insanity. I never knew I had so many fetts, or vaders. it's AMAZING the amount of time hasbro has recycled figures and how many versions we've been sold of the same characters. No real revelation there, but it really HITS you when you're sitting there with piles of the same figures.

Rebelscum worked best for me. I would locate the date on the figure (which many times didn't work b/c of re-used parts years later), then locate the collection in the archives, go to "complete check list", then start clicking figures in sections. Most sections show have a pic at the bottom showing *all figures* that were in that wave so even if you're looking for someone else, you may see someone in the shot that you also need to ID.

Today I need to do my 25th gijoe. I'm HOPING it will be easier since there are far less obscure aliens and secondary characters