Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

TPM Custom Figures

Post your custom figures for Episode I: The Phantom menace in this thread. If you have problems attaching the images, please PM me.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I don't have any access to post pictures, but i will list the ones that I have made.

1. Wald
    2. Gardulla the Hutt
    3. Diva Shailqua
    4. Yaddle
    5. Wokkie Senator
    6. ET Senator
    7. Oppo Racsisis
    8. Depa Billaba
    9. Yareal Poof
    10. Hand Maiden
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

TPM Customs

Since AC shut my own personal custom thread down, I decided to be a team player and create a thread for Phantom Menace customs.

My first is a very simple Aura Sing. The arrow will direct you to the change I made. LMK what you think.:happy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	singcustom2.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	1752  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

well I LOVE it!
    no seriously since it's not that difficult why not? it's better then without, and it looks cool

Re: TPM Customs

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    Since AC shut my own personal custom thread down, I decided to be a team player and create a thread for Phantom Menace customs.

My first is a very simple Aura Sing. The arrow will direct you to the change I made. LMK what you think.:happy:
    Sorry to burst your bubble , again! Lol
    I've merged your thread with the original thread for TPM customs.

That's one custom that I'd have to do if and when I decide to make a dio with Aurra Sing.

As for you other customs on the locked threads, feel free to add them in the appropriate existing threads. Do you do any dioramas?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I thought I looked around to make sure there wasn't a TPM customs thread. I guess I didn't look hard enough... foiled again!

187 & AC, thanks for the compliments.

It took me a little while to decide what to use for the antenna. After about 30 minutes of looking in Aurra Sing "Dawn of the Bounty Hunter" and researching pics on the web, I had placement figured out and I decided to use a straight pin. They're strong but not quite as thin as I would like. Anything thinner would have bent to easily. I clipped off the pin head and a little extra for proper length.

Besides the missing antenna, I don't think this figure really needs anything else...maybe a second removable blaster, hmmm.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Sorry for the double-post. Forgot to answer AC's last question.

I am currently working on a Death Star diorama involving the vintage playset. Don't worry, it will be drastically different.(I know this doesn't really fall under TPM customs, but I wanted to answer the question where it was asked. )

If anyone has a loose, complete POTF2 FX Emperor they want to sell, email me. It will help in the completion of this diorama. Thanks!

alecquaid@hotmail.com
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I forgot about this custom. It involved a dremel and a black magic marker. No collection is complete without a little Shishka-Jinn! Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here off and on for many years to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qui-done.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	1766  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I did one of Qui gon like that as well.

Quigon has a hole in him that fits Maul's sabre.
    I also cut his legs and reglued them so he is on his knees.
    My Darth Maul I cut in half (this was before the hasbro one came out.) He is holding the half-lightsabre.
    Obi wan stands there (no modifications) but he holds Quigon's LS.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

Cool Yarael Poof Custom

Here is a custom fig i did of Yarael Poof.

I am very sure is is far from being acurate in his arms and legs but i only had the pic below to base the fig off of.

http://members.aol.com/Reptile347/customs/poof.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...g/movie_bg.jpg