Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Tech

Here's my Imperial scanning Technician, hes made from one AT-ST Driver (body) and one misc army figure head with a paint job to the eyes, hair and hat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scanner1.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	4179  
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Good job. It looks better than the one that came with the carry case. I think Hasbro used the vintage imperial officer's head and the AT-ST Driver's body.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Thanks Rogue II, I appreciate the compliment, I wanted a figure (head sculpt) that looked mean and evil like the Empire should be instead of some faceless (no expression) figure, but not over doing it either like Mace G/R had been done.

Thanks again.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Wow, i really like the sandcrawler droid!! great work! the scanning trooper i like too, you guys are good. The only thing i have made so far is a final battle ROTJ luke skywalker.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

R5-D4

I don't do lots of customizing, mostly just paint touch ups but for the longest time I hated that POTF R5-D4 droid so I cut several pieces off (I didn't have the extra r2 body like Darth Vellner) including the guns on the side of the leg, the middle leg (that thing was hideous looking) and the flat platic piece that connected the feet together.

All the other customs on here are great too. It was a lot of fun seeing what others have done and some great ideas too!

Name:	picture 12.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	4402  
    Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic; 11-08-2002 at 12:00 AM.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: R5-D4

Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    I don't do lots of customizing, mostly just paint touch ups but for the longest time I hated that POTF R5-D4 droid so I cut several pieces off
    WOW! that look's good... I could of just done that....

Re: Re: R5-D4

Originally posted by Darth Vellner

WOW! that look's good... I could of just done that....
    THANKS!

But I really like yours alot too because he looks a bit smaller like he should, whereas mine still has a little bit of a bulky look. It's just really hard for me to chop up figures, but I want to so bad especially after seeing all the customs all of you have done! They are all so AWESOME!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'm Back 2!

Here's that other custom I promised. I know he's been done before but I know he'll never make it to figure stardom with the way Hasbro runs things.

This was pretty easy. I had an extra Thrawn so I popped his head and added a Tarkin w/ white hair and appropriate facial hair. Unfortunately, the stem broke so I had to glue the head on. I painted the hands flesh and the pants black and bang!

BTW, I'm not into redoing rank badges yet. Let's just overlook this one little area.

Name:	col. wullf yularen2.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	5680  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

3 Simple Customs

Looks like things have been a little slow around here lately. Well, I hope I can help things out a little.

I have 3 new customs, rather simple ones but nice ones if I don't say so myself.

My first is a POTJ Ben Kenobi w/ cloth robe. I know this has been done in the past but now it's my turn. I used the robe from one of the Ep. 1 accessory sets.

Enjoy!

Ben Kenobi
    Last edited by Sidiously Darth; 05-18-2003 at 11:18 PM.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Here's another custom I forgot about. Basically, it's a POTF2 Sandtrooper with a repainted paltron - black, added articulation above the left elbow and repositioned right hand. I also gave him a different rifle.

I've had him for several years with the black paltron but just recently added the articulation and repositioned hand.

Enjoy!

Imperial Sandtrooper
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!