Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Here's some custom droids I made a while ago. Haven't had much custom time lately, but I hope I can get back to it once summer is over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	droids.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	2526  

Banis Keeg, The Other Duros

Hi All!

Here's my newest custom.

Also, I've been experimenting w/ different paints. What does everyone else here use? I've noticed that acrylic craft paint does not work well around joints. It's hard enough to get it to adhere to the plastic. Thank goodness for acrylic sealer. Just wanted to know others opinions. Thanks!

Name:	banisskeeg.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	2648  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

looks pretty cool
    I've been thinking about making me an own bannis keeg but I don't have a second Duros so I have to wait till I have another one
    I'll probably use luke gunnerstation for the body and legs

haha now I've desroyed you're nice order of the movie threads, sidiously darth
    j/k
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Very nice job Sidiously Darth. I use acrylic craft paint and model paint as well ( use lightly cause when it drys it can get sticky ), then I clearcoat it.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Thanks guys!

I've come to the conclusion that if I paint the entire figure, I'm going to lose articulation. I try to go for a pose that I'm happy with and will look good for the eventual diorama.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Yes, but if you take your time you will not lose any articulation, I thought the same thing when I did my Captain Antilles figure. I painted him very slowly and never lost a bit of movement or anything else for that matter.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I made a Melas figure. How, you ask?
    *Take the normal Ketwol figure and turn his head around.
    *Make a red turban out of a strip of cloth and wrap it around Ketwol's nose and tusks, but leave his eyes uncovered.
    *Make a red cloth cloak for him - don't make it too loose, but kind of somewhere between the EI Naboo pack cloak and the JSP Obi-Wan cloak.
    *Put the cloak on, but take off Ketwol's trench coat thing ahead of time.
    *You can use Dex's Kamino Saberdart for a pipe or whatever, but I don't have Dex so don't take my word for it.
    Voila! Your very own Melas, without completely screwing up your Ketwol! Or you can, by painting his hands orange, but the cloak kinda hides them . . . Oh well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Very cool Sidiously Darth!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Thanks! That means a lot coming from "The Real" Darth Maul. We mush join together to rid the forums of all the Fake Mauls.

Seriously, Thanks for the kind words!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Bannis Keeg

I saw a Fan's Choice #1 figure warming the peg, so I bought an extra one. I didn't do anything real fancy, just repainted his shirt.

Name:	bannis.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	2945  
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".